Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls are doing great,
IMG_20221030_064020.jpg

I'd be interested to see Cherry cola. Haven't done any fastbuds yet and that one had caught my eye a few times. I really like the looks of my stone fruit so far, but still don't know what to expect from it. Up next I'm doing Mutant Supreme Runtz, Twisted Tree Alien Moonrocks, Jeanos the Duke S1 and either Granite Runtz or Atlas Gummibears, or some other yet to be purchased. Thinking I need some Night Owl and/or Fastbuds next, suggestions welcome!
Ill be interested to see how that granite runtz runs. I got 2 freebies in my last order.

I think my next fall/winter grow will be all these freebie's I have.

After my fall grow finishes up, I also plan on growing freebies for the winter grow! I already grew one as my desktop grow, I can't wait to see how she grows as a full grow!!!!!!!

I havent had any form of cable tv in forever, they still have good shows on there? Last time I watched it was all dumb stuff after family guy and american dad. Like tim and eric and the eric andre show, and superjail....that one was the worst imo.
I'm usually about done after Rick and Morty and drifting off so that's about as far as I get.

Morning kittens....65f, coffee good, cloudy.....got an hour before I can hit Ace Hardware, went scrounging for 4" pots last evening and I got 3 left, so need to make a run for those and a bag of sand to loosen the mix a bit more....gonna be a busy day with Adenium's today.....tent check and everything progressing well, a few new sprouts where I planted em so just a waiting game for awhile now before cleaning it all up to the ones I want to keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back