Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3378.JPG

Nice slow roast pork knuckle for dinner..... :chef: ...no cooking.......

IMG_3379.JPG

3 x massive icebergs for 1 Euro...........2 x small melons 1.50 Euros.......the chickens/ducks Love iceberg.......:pighug:....but they cost 1 euro each in the supemarkets......

The Ony disapointment was the Peas........I still had to Try them......:biggrin:...just incase....

IMG_3381.JPG

Morning @Talonxracer :pighug:....caught you out there......the clocks have gone back...so it is only 11.10am............:biggrin:
LOL, at least the clocks went backwards and almost noon still works, LOL

The clock in my truck and a few others in the house are not "adjusted" for the govts time change. :headbang:

LOL, at least the clocks went backwards and almost noon still works, LOL

The clock in my truck and a few others in the house are not "adjusted" for the govts time change. :headbang:

:biggrin: Must admit...the clocks on our cars never change............we never Think about looking at them......with everone having mobile phones now....'cept me..you always have the correct time at your fnger tips.

Hubby wears a watch when he goes out and it always makes me Smile...coz t doesn't keep good time...so he has to adust it everytime he wears it..............................Why......?.....a watch that doesn't keep good time is just a bracelet....... :shrug:....dont keep Crap that doesn't work......:biggrin:

How was your New Toy....?

Second cup of coffee is brewing, 26*f outside......

Missy said she didn't want outside, her and Buster decided to "play" down in the basement,,,,,, as much as adult cats play with each other, well Buster still thinks he is a kitten though, so he is a tad too "forward" for Missy's liking at times......

Second cup of coffee is brewing, 26*f outside......

Missy said she didn't want outside, her and Buster decided to "play" down in the basement,,,,,, as much as adult cats play with each other, well Buster still thinks he is a kitten though, so he is a tad too "forward" for Missy's liking at times......
I like ol' Buster. I like Gray Tabby cats. I'd like to have a Maine Coon, just not any kind though. Not after seeing some Russian Maine Coons. They look so regal.

I like ol' Buster. I like Gray Tabby cats. I'd like to have a Maine Coon, just not any kind though. Not after seeing some Russian Maine Coons. They look so regal.
LOL, I been after the wife to get a Maine coon, them things are so cool.
Our cats pick us, we never get to pick them. Wife feeds the strays on the patio, and both our present cats ran into the house and refused to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back