Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 Root Beer Float popped through the soil today! I think they are candidates to recieve reversed Blackstrap pollen. Should be ready to start STS on the BS in the next week or two!
No problem welcome... Hey you seem to be on the strains do you know the strain guide/info for mutant granite haze to stoned but I swear I looked before I didn't find much thanks in advance

And you sir your on top of the roc bud info where can i find his strain info's :kitty:
The "granite" part of the Granite Haze, as far as I can find, is a pheno of a strain of @derek420colorado called Bears Breath. Couldn't find anything on BB anywhere. I cant find the reddit thread that described Stone fruit but I believe Granite is the Stone and Humboldt Seed co's Sour Apple is the fruit.

And you sir your on top of the roc bud info where can i find his strain info's
He's not great with the descriptions :baked: or really anything but the breeding :crying: But he does usually give the specific breeder of the photo parent at some point online somewhere. Glad your liking your raz-runtz, lookin good:pass:

ok, one more.... :headbang: ppp

20221029_182156.jpg

2 Root Beer Float popped through the soil today! I think they are candidates to recieve reversed Blackstrap pollen. Should be ready to start STS on the BS in the next week or two!

The "granite" part of the Granite Haze, as far as I can find, is a pheno of a strain of @derek420colorado called Bears Breath. Couldn't find anything on BB anywhere. I cant find the reddit thread that described Stone fruit but I believe Granite is the Stone and Humboldt Seed co's Sour Apple is the fruit.
I'm pretty sure @derek420colorado said bears breath was 3 bear OG x stilton special x something from rocbud

I'm pretty sure @derek420colorado said bears breath was 3 bear OG x stilton special x something from rocbud
Awesome, thanks!

So I guess I should have searched again still can't find exactly what I am looking curious how long she'll go this everything i found here BUT yes i agree Roc-bud is not very good at all about info :thanks::d5:

My side is the bears breath, I have a couple breeding journals that go into it

but short answer is a Stilton special x 3bears OG that’s was then backcrossed to the 3bears. I took that and crossed it to a grape dosi breath from rocbud

The result was killer! The original cross of the Stilton and 3 bears was done by fitzy971 from here

Well folks what can I say the time is finally here when all you lovely people can get access to what I consider the best autoflowering Genetics to ever hit the market. I don't want to go down a long drawn out path about how auto flower breeding works, but I feel it's necessary to detail how these genetics came to life. Ben and his team of skilled breeders manage a facility that is dedicated to advancing autoflower Genetics. He's done this at a scale we've never seen before in the USA, maybe the world. I will give some people an idea, y'all have loved the dream beans and everyone wants them right? Well I pheno hunt 100's at a time

Ben pheno hunts thousands upon thousands.

These all have all been selected by real scientists and growers who have been doin this for decades.

The result?

Literally the best autoflowers to ever been made available to the public

MVB is dropping the granite haze, for those that didn't see this strain was created with my foundational dream beans strain, it will be the first Strain to officially hit the market from Dream Beans™️ I am happy to announce Bears Breath to be dropping this December through MVB! Stay tuned for more news on that comin very soon.

Granite Haze is officially live for pre-sale purchase only, they will ship after the 13th
Here's a refresher about this varietal:

Granite Haze was developed in collaboration with derek420colorado. The lineage includes one of Derek’s very special strains, we crossed our favorite haze variety that we've phenohunted across tens of thousands of plants. Our team has been stabilizing and improving this strain over the course four generations, and we are extremely proud of the results we've gotten.

We may be a bit biased, but we believe this strain is among the best autoflower varietals available anywhere!

This hybrid strain produces elevating, uplifting and creative effects. Terpene profiles are hazy, fruity and floral, with distinct overtones of bubblegum and lemon-lime.

Yield potential is extremely high on this strain, and THCA has been tested at over 30%!!

This is Mutant Genetics FIRST EVER OFFICIAL RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC!!! It will be limited and it is exclusive to MultiVerseBeans !

Don't miss out on this one!

No problem welcome... Hey you seem to be on the strains do you know the strain guide/info for mutant granite haze to stoned but I swear I looked before I didn't find much thanks in advance

And you sir your on top of the roc bud info where can i find his strain info's :kitty:
The runtz part is the tikimadman cut of runtz, which is supposed to be the official and best one. Roc's grape mintz is made with the exact same cut of wedding cake as mephistos wedding... Blueberry slushie uses the beleaf cut of terple from inhouse...I know he has a couple strains that he uses beleaf cuts for a parent :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back