Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested to see Cherry cola. Haven't done any fastbuds yet and that one had caught my eye a few times. I really like the looks of my stone fruit so far, but still don't know what to expect from it. Up next I'm doing Mutant Supreme Runtz, Twisted Tree Alien Moonrocks, Jeanos the Duke S1 and either Granite Runtz or Atlas Gummibears, or some other yet to be purchased. Thinking I need some Night Owl and/or Fastbuds next, suggestions welcome!
I grew it once for G&S that and gorilla punch enjoyed both grew them in soil and they pretty big with some mistakes but they turned out great... everything i heard about fast buds has been great.. Both the wife and I really enjoyed the cherry cola nice hard juicy buds with a heavy high :headbang:

I think I am down to FB cherry cola, Meph sour stomper & forum stomper, Mutant granite haze:headbang:.... But FB gorilla punch, mango mrr, stone fruit, S.O.D.K, and seedstockers all have reservations also :wall::joy: I only can fit four but if I have enough coco left I may experiment outside the tents :kitty:
Have only grown the stompers, but highly recommend :thumbsup:

I'd be interested to see Cherry cola. Haven't done any fastbuds yet and that one had caught my eye a few times. I really like the looks of my stone fruit so far, but still don't know what to expect from it. Up next I'm doing Mutant Supreme Runtz, Twisted Tree Alien Moonrocks, Jeanos the Duke S1 and either Granite Runtz or Atlas Gummibears, or some other yet to be purchased. Thinking I need some Night Owl and/or Fastbuds next, suggestions welcome!
Oh yeah, and two Root Beer Float just broke soil today!
Have only grown the stompers, but highly recommend :thumbsup:
Smoking Fourm Stomper flower and ice water hash right now! Super frosty and plant

I think I am down to FB cherry cola, Meph sour stomper & forum stomper, Mutant granite haze:headbang:.... But FB gorilla punch, mango mrr, stone fruit, S.O.D.K, and seedstockers all have reservations also :wall::joy: I only can fit four but if I have enough coco left I may experiment outside the tents :kitty:
I have a FS growing now from maybe like a 5 year old seed. Not the biggest plant, but definitely the frostiest one in the tent. I'll get a pic tomorrow when the lights are back on. Probably 2 weeks from chop

Wow I am so tired. Those children wore me out with their energy. Just watching them run around, my head was on a swivel :rofl: Only one accident :doh: one of the little girls managed to take her shoes off and stub her stocking foot into one of my wife's new cactus plants! What are the odds? Her mother extricated the 3 spines. The party did not skip a beat.

The mummy dogs were ho hum as the dough was not sticky like the first time. There was so much food. The lasagna was prime.

I wish some people would read this and recognize! Too many people trying to put the blame on someone here as to why inflation is going up as if it’s some kind of problem relegated strictly to the US and nowhere else is seeing it!
Inflation = greed.

The profit margin graph for corporations around the world looks like a vertical line straight up.

Sweet. Thanks for the link!
No problem welcome... Hey you seem to be on the strains do you know the strain guide/info for mutant granite haze to stoned but I swear I looked before I didn't find much thanks in advance
I have a FS growing now from maybe like a 5 year old seed. Not the biggest plant, but definitely the frostiest one in the tent. I'll get a pic tomorrow when the lights are back on. Probably 2 weeks from chop

And you sir your on top of the roc bud info where can i find his strain info's :kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back