Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pass: Evening my friend :d5: feeling better today?
Yeah actually think I slept it off pretty good kind of drained but should be all good gonna dab out and go to bed... Think i am in good shape to start next run tomorrow got coco buffering Just have to get everything cleaned up and decide what to grow :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah actually think I slept it off pretty good kind of drained but should be all good gonna dab out and go to bed... Think i am in good shape to start next run tomorrow got coco buffering Just have to get everything cleaned up and decide what to grow :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Haha I’m doing the same….trying to decide what to run next, knows candy should come down this week. I just have to clean and change lights and I’ll be off. If I can decide :rofl:

Haha I’m doing the same….trying to decide what to run next, knows candy should come down this week. I just have to clean and change lights and I’ll be off. If I can decide :rofl:
I think I am down to FB cherry cola, Meph sour stomper & forum stomper, Mutant granite haze:headbang:.... But FB gorilla punch, mango mrr, stone fruit, S.O.D.K, and seedstockers all have reservations also :wall::joy: I only can fit four but if I have enough coco left I may experiment outside the tents :kitty:

Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down! ;)
1667102082077.gif

I think I am down to FB cherry cola, Meph sour stomper & forum stomper, Mutant granite haze:headbang:.... But FB gorilla punch, mango mrr, stone fruit, S.O.D.K, and seedstockers all have reservations also :wall::joy: I only can fit four but if I have enough coco left I may experiment outside the tents :kitty:
I'd be interested to see Cherry cola. Haven't done any fastbuds yet and that one had caught my eye a few times. I really like the looks of my stone fruit so far, but still don't know what to expect from it. Up next I'm doing Mutant Supreme Runtz, Twisted Tree Alien Moonrocks, Jeanos the Duke S1 and either Granite Runtz or Atlas Gummibears, or some other yet to be purchased. Thinking I need some Night Owl and/or Fastbuds next, suggestions welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back