Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughters dog Charlie comes on sundays to watch football with me.

charlie.jpg

LOL, I been after the wife to get a Maine coon, them things are so cool.
Our cats pick us, we never get to pick them. Wife feeds the strays on the patio, and both our present cats ran into the house and refused to leave.
Both Buster and Missy are feral rescues, they have the same mother but a year apart.
Both were weak runts who came up to me wanting attention and food, in no time at all(after the first bite of real food) they adopted me...lol

Good morning y’all :coffee2:

Passin one over :pass:hope you all have a great day!

Both Buster and Missy are feral rescues, they have the same mother but a year apart.
Both were weak runts who came up to me wanting attention and food, in no time at all(after the first bite of real food) they adopted me...lol
Thats pretty much our story too. Except our girls are 5 years apart in age.
I actually think charlie comes over more to hang with Elvira, then with me. They are awful comfy around each other.

FB_IMG_1470845283242.jpg

Good morning @MedCzech !

Having a great day so far, :pass: Hope yours is nice as well.
Yes, all good man. Just tried a little of the dried lower buds off the 3BOG x Mango Smile from Mephisto. I put it in my Mighty which basically decarbs it right away and the flavor was very nice. Some fruity gas for sure, and a nice heady buzz for sure. It’s a little on the sativa side with the Mango Smile. Going to be sweet when it’s cured up.

Last edited:
Think I'm going to go watch Adult Swim...nighters kittens
I havent had any form of cable tv in forever, they still have good shows on there? Last time I watched it was all dumb stuff after family guy and american dad. Like tim and eric and the eric andre show, and superjail....that one was the worst imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back