Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo stoners if you are somewhere this strain is available and youre a Sativia lover than most definitely try it some of the best weed Ive smoked a real highflying Sativa with a BANG I haven't been to bed since I woke up yesterday around 7 and have smoked 3 joints of this only. Im gonna say its really close to 30% THC
20221030_083040.jpg
20221030_083224.jpg

Both Buster and Missy are feral rescues, they have the same mother but a year apart.
Both were weak runts who came up to me wanting attention and food, in no time at all(after the first bite of real food) they adopted me...lol

Thats pretty much our story too. Except our girls are 5 years apart in age.
I actually think charlie comes over more to hang with Elvira, then with me. They are awful comfy around each other.

View attachment 1532853

I always said people pick dogs and cats pick people until we went to the Pound and Gus picked us...... :biggrin: ..we went looking for a Bitch....and no dog with a hairy arse........:crying:.....but every time I put my had through the fence trying to attract the bitch we went for Gus mugged me hand.
He Really ..really wanted to be adopted.

Who was I to refuse.....?

He is exactly the same now....when I wake up I stick my hand out the bed...and he Pats himself from head to toe under it.....:biggrin:...bundle of Happiness.....

We keep his bum trimmed.............:crying:

LOL, I been after the wife to get a Maine coon, them things are so cool.
Our cats pick us, we never get to pick them. Wife feeds the strays on the patio, and both our present cats ran into the house and refused to leave.
I've had two Maine Coons in my household over the years. One was the last ol' lady's cat and the other came from outta the blue from the gene pool of the farm cats.
The outta the blue was a spitting image of the ol' lady's cat, but he had been fixed and died at least 10 months before. This cat was special in other ways too. He was the surviving kitten from my midget cat litter. She only had two and they both were tiny. I found him in one of my barns, nest to his dead sibling. He was also injured on the back of his head from something. She was nowhere to be found. He was a very pretty light cream color with lighter accents. He wasn't in very good shape at all. I had a litter on the back porch from my little bobtail Bobbie. She was a very good mom and her littler was about 3-4 weeks old. When I put him in the box, she umped in and started cleaning him up after a quick sniff, good thing he had my scent on him.
He did very well with Bobbie. He colors began to change. He was getting darer........and darker. His hair started to grow longer and tail getting really full.
We couldn't believe what we were seeing. He was beginning to look like the dead cat. It really became obvious we weren't the only one that thought so. Stinker, the wife’s other cat, took right up with him, once we brought him inside. Just as the other couple was inseparable, so were these two. He was the first cat she didn't hiss at.
He went with her when I told her to not let the screen door to hit her in the ass. I never had another cat even remotely looking like him.

Just one of those things that makes ya go, "Hmmmmmmmm!"

I couldn't explain it then nor now. It was uncanny AF, but it happened.

This is close to what the kitten looked like the last time I saw him, but with a much more pronounced maine and more curly ear hair......same cool black ear tips, but bigger
maine-coon-2.jpg

When I hear Maine Coon, I think of those two, first.

Kind I'd like to get.
black-maine-coon-7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back