Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Krunch is still moving along as expected, but yet not fast enough for me to squash a single drop from her bubblegum scented resin covered :cuss:..... Ahem....

I mean, she looks like she'll be done soon.
:biggrin:

Screenshot_20221027-185702.png

There is something about putting it in a potato that seems to enhance the high or uptake of it. Every time I've put it in a baked potato, my ass got baked. I thought it was a fluke the first time. Nope! I did it again and it kicked my ass!
Probably digested it faster because of the simple carbs in the potato….it all probably hit you at once that way….:pass:

There is something about putting it in a potato that seems to enhance the high or uptake of it. Every time I've put it in a baked potato, my ass got baked. I thought it was a fluke the first time. Nope! I did it again and it kicked my ass!
Maybe there's something to this I've eaten some mashed potatoes with it and got goofy. But i also just assumed it was cuz i had to finish aaaaallll the
200w (7).gif

Hey anyone start their tomato's and herbs in their tent? We always bought seedlings every year at our local garden center. But the wife bought seeds thinking I could start her stuff in my tent, since it will be right at the end of my winter grow. We normally have to plant outside roughly 3rd-4th week of May in my neck of the woods.
But I have no clue as to how much lead time I have to give myself, since I never grew from seed. I'm thinking 3 weeks? What you all say.

I had a couple volunteer tomatoes come up in recycled soil. I Transplanted and grew them out. It was nice having a couple fresh tomatoes in January. Since then, we throw a couple smalls pots on the corners and give them the runoff. Waste not, want not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back