Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s pretty much the way to cook anything with canna butter or canna oil. Replace the fat in your recipe with canna oil/butter and your good to go. Use it to sauté in, canna butter is great on top of a steak, or as a baked potato topping, canna olive oil to dress a homemade (or not lol) pizza, mix canna butter and melted chocolate to top ice cream with, make canna milk to have in tea, coffee or hot chocolate….I can go on forever :rofl::rofl:

That’s pretty much the way to cook anything with canna butter or canna oil. Replace the fat in your recipe with canna oil/butter and your good to go. Use it to sauté in, canna butter is great on top of a steak, or as a baked potato topping, canna olive oil to dress a homemade (or not lol) pizza, mix canna butter and melted chocolate to top ice cream with, make canna milk to have in tea, coffee or hot chocolate….I can go on forever :rofl::rofl:
shrimp-bubbagump.gif

:yeahthat: Best edibles the wife makes are just using boxed stuff and replaces with canna but I think she started using ghee for better flavor :shrug:she's the cook :smoking:

1667075087068.png

Well Bourbon berry 3 gallon is dried, trimmed, and weighed in ended up with 90 grams from her:woohoo: Buds were kind of larfy and leafy I am pretty sure some of it is from over feeding nitrogen but I also think some may just be this strain both girls were very similar.. BUT buds have a very strong sweet berry smell and super oily rosin is very hard to collect I have to get it very cold using the freezer and cold plate :thumbsup: not a huge yielder in rosin cause larfyness but very nice rosin :smokeit:

Now on to prepping coco and cleaning/sanitizing tent for the next round i know there will be fastbuds cherry cola and gorilla punch and maybe couple others forum stomper sour stomper granite haze mango mrr :shrug: :rolleyes1::lol:Nothing is final till beans hit the water :rofl::rofl::headbang:

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0234.JPG

5 Grams, 6 months cured FastBuds Original AK. 185°F, 120 micron, 5 minutes....1.72 Gram yield.
Screenshot_20221029-164510.png

:smoking:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back