Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish some people would read this and recognize! Too many people trying to put the blame on someone here as to why inflation is going up as if it’s some kind of problem relegated strictly to the US and nowhere else is seeing it!
Meanwhile the corporations are making record profits...

I was preparing biscuits for Halloween … my gf forgot to decarb and putted all directly into the butter … I was wondering if leaving the butter cook for like 1 hour could in some way activate cannabis too :/

She’s gonna have to do some kind of Sativa fueled world tour in 2023 to come spruce up everyone’s abodes! :eyebrows: :rofl:

Sukis Sativathon coming to a town near u soon!
:pass:
Suki is gonna be having a hard crash here soon, I've got 3 days of meds left, my pharmacy said it's backordered and no clue when their supplier will have it available. Told me to check with cvs and riteaid to see if they are able to get it... been on hold with CVS for 30 minutes and counting and still haven't gotten to speak to a human. Of course since it's a scheduled med I can't have my Dr put in a rx for 2 pills a day of half strength even though that one is available. Fuck disabled people I guess :shrug:

I was preparing biscuits for Halloween … my gf forgot to decarb and putted all directly into the butter … I was wondering if leaving the butter cook for like 1 hour could in some way activate cannabis too :/
Yes….personally, I would put the butter in an oven safe dish or jar and into a 94c oven for about an hour and a half. Here’s the deal….the butter will probably separate, leaving you with ghee on top…. And milk solids in the bottom. Use the ghee, discard the solids is what I would do. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back