Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp got coco all rinsed.... rinsing perlite and making buffer solution now :headbang: break time:crisps::bong:

View attachment 1532677View attachment 1532679View attachment 1532678View attachment 1532676
Guess im a copy cat:kitty:
Just starting to mix a batch
IMG_20221029_173207531.jpg

IMG_20221029_173319731.jpg

The girls were really thirsty, each got 1/2 gallon with flower fuel bottom feed and a quart of PH'd water from the top. I removed some more lower stuff from the CDLC and the 3bog and started removing some from the Wedding. The double grape didnt need any removed, she is a sparse girl.

Took #3 to a Halloween party. Walked in the door and she looked at me and said mommy I don't know any of these kids :rofl: apparently she was the only kid from school that showed up and the kids whose party it is were upstairs getting dressed still :rofl: the kids went off to do stuff and I told the mom I was gonna go for a bit. So now I'm just sitting in my car waiting for another 3ish zomnuts for her to be done so I can go home lmao. I brought a bottle of tincture with me so I took a dose of that in case I decide I want to go back in there but there's like 4 other adults and I know none of them lmao. Super fucking awkward. Told #3 I would be in my car if she needs me cause I can't just sit in this McMansion for 6 zomnuts and socialize with people I don't know lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back