Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suki is gonna be having a hard crash here soon, I've got 3 days of meds left, my pharmacy said it's backordered and no clue when their supplier will have it available. Told me to check with cvs and riteaid to see if they are able to get it... been on hold with CVS for 30 minutes and counting and still haven't gotten to speak to a human. Of course since it's a scheduled med I can't have my Dr put in a rx for 2 pills a day of half strength even though that one is available. Fuck disabled people I guess :shrug:
I have to deal with it everytime she has to go into the hospital, it screws up "THEIR" timeline and it's PITA to get them back on track.

Yeah they don't carry scheduled meds last I checked. I don't pay for prescriptions as it is, and this is a supply issue unfortunately. I just need to know if they can get my meds, I'm at 47 and a half minutes of hold music now and its making me stabby.
stabby.jpg

:nono: I vote get a press and make solvent less rosin and the get a small dab pen for on the go IMO
Agree completely. I've had plenty of failures making carts going all the way back to the wick style ones. Rosin with the proper tools is so much easier for personal use :pass:

Agree completely. I've had plenty of failures making carts going all the way back to the wick style ones. Rosin with the proper tools is so much easier for personal use :pass:
And back when we walked up hill both ways to school we had trouble rolling proper joints...you kids and your 1st world problems.. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back