Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party was supposed to be over a zomnut ago. I gotta pee. Waiting for her to come out and really don't want to just go walking back into these peoples house cause that just seems awkward af.

jus say to hell with it & pee in their front yard :shooty: :headbang: ppp

Mmmm mmmm good! Homemade chili made into some yummy chili doggies! :headbang:
D6DC6F9A-5101-4A74-85CD-9DB3AE2BF36D.jpeg

And back when we walked up hill both ways to school we had trouble rolling proper joints...you kids and your 1st world problems.. :rofl:
Don’t forget in the snow! Even in Florida it was daily blizzards back in them days! ;) :rofl:

Party was supposed to be over a zomnut ago. I gotta pee. Waiting for her to come out and really don't want to just go walking back into these peoples house cause that just seems awkward af.
do it...do it...DO IT

Just don’t go where the ring camera can see u! You’ll wind up instafamous! :haha::crying:

And back when we walked up hill both ways to school we had trouble rolling proper joints...you kids and your 1st world problems.. :rofl:
The wife prefers carts, so you know how that goes :crying: I still have trouble rolling joints but I have a little plastic friend that helps me roll a couple a day :baked: Think I'm gonna buy a bunch of CBD and see how it presses and get her a portable as my next attempt, although she hasn't bitched about the argo that she's using in a while now that I think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back