Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cold hard facts there auntie definitely trying to be more efficient either growing them bigger or faster hopefully both :headbang::goodluck: I wouldn't say were in trouble BUT our electric company has been screwing us and double billing and then just crediting our account NO refunds:nono:... So were out the money cause their system is F*@##$ it happened couple times now this past month was a 400$ bill followed by a 700$ bill still have to figure that one out:wall::joy:... Since growing and rates going through the roof it is not easy to say the least Sorry to rant :kitty::deadhorse:

Oh... I Thnk everyone will be Ranting......... :pass: ....if it was Power alone people mght Cope...but it is Everything...

Our shopping bill is going up every week we go....:shrug:...Most times people cut down on Luxuries....but this one is going to Hit Everone.....

Oh... I Thnk everyone will be Ranting......... :pass: ....if it was Power alone people mght Cope...but it is Everything...

Our shopping bill is going up every week we go....:shrug:...Most times people cut down on Luxuries....but this one is going to Hit Everone.....
I wish some people would read this and recognize! Too many people trying to put the blame on someone here as to why inflation is going up as if it’s some kind of problem relegated strictly to the US and nowhere else is seeing it!

After the girl has done my Autumn Clean.....:coffee:....there is a queue for her services.......:crying:....
She’s gonna have to do some kind of Sativa fueled world tour in 2023 to come spruce up everyone’s abodes! :eyebrows: :rofl:

Sukis Sativathon coming to a town near u soon!
:pass:

Oh ya since these last 2 bowls are finally kicking into overdrive in case I pass out….
1667029155121.gif

I wish some people would read this and recognize! Too many people trying to put the blame on someone here as to why inflation is going up as if it’s some kind of problem relegated strictly to the US and nowhere else is seeing it!

No..Bloody Hell...we are getting Hit Hard Europe too....I didn't know if the US was getting it as bad because Europe relies on Russian gas.

Well...maybe apart from Spain....we still rely on bottled gas that comes from Algeria...I Think...but if there is no mains gas...everyone wll try to swap to bottled supply....so they are sky rocketing too.... :shrug: ...it is Unavoidable......:pass:

Sounds like u need @Suki to come do a remodel and raise your ceiling height a smidge! ;) :crying:
:yeahthat:and she'd have it done in a day or two probably:rofl::rofl::rofl: BUT really I just need my sister in law to move out then I'd have a whole spare room to play with upstairs:woohoo1::goodluck::doh:

yup our groceries are through the roof too.. We get our a eggs from a local farmer so they are pretty cheap but my buddy was telling me he paid 7$ for a dozen eggs:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back