Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Have you got Insomnia @Fermented_Fruitz .............?

Normally I Walk in.....everyone Leaves......:crying:
Seems tonight I do! If this solo bowl isn’t enough I have about 1/3 left from that 1st strawberry chemdawg blunt that I had planned on lighting up immediately upon awakening but if need be I’ll smoke it tonight! Stay up much later and my wake n bake blunt and my afternoon blunt may wind up being 1 and the same! :rofl:

Normally I'm a bit Later....but for some Strange reason hubby has been waking up early every morning....:shrug: ...and once I'm awake...that is it....I can't go back to sleep.
I thought you were a touch early and I hadn't seen MOG come through odd? No problem it's the least I can do as much as you rep me :headbang: :d5: gotta keep ya ahead of MOG:biggrin:

@Dale's Proper Bud ....:pass:...I Think you might want another tent.............or two....for Christmas.........

Or just grow smaller bud.......:crying:
Touché YEAH but I need more room:wall: or just need to maximize the space I have wife won't let me expand at and IF I did I would ditch the tents and just do a room.. ALSO our electric bill isn't cheap not sure exactly but I know we were talking the other day about our state being the highest in the country:wall::cuss:

Seems tonight I do! If this solo bowl isn’t enough I have about 1/3 left from that 1st strawberry chemdawg blunt that I had planned on lighting up immediately upon awakening but if need be I’ll smoke it tonight! Stay up much later and my wake n bake blunt and my afternoon blunt may wind up being 1 and the same! :rofl:

:crying: No Work...All Play........:headbang:

Dabs Label.gif

:poof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back