Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tonight’s the first night in ages that I had some @Mossy crossover action! Usually I’m passed da F out by time she’s arisen! :woohoo1:

1667024417435.gif

oh no, sorry to hear that. i hope you have more buds stored away for the winter!

I'm going to start up another orgy batch in my 2x4 asap when the current lot finishes up. you have me hooked on this style :crying:

Yup...I've got Stash....... :biggrin: ...I just can't resist having a grow going........:watering:.....

I went out to check they yesterday in the sea fret....and you could See it on one with the moisture...so I took the lot.

I Know they are kicking....I've been Frogging them........

homersimpsonf.gif

Soft fluffy mold....not systemic.....just ventilation.

I took the plant off seperate promising myself I'd give it a bicarb wash.....but I couldn't Force meself to smoke a moldy plant.....however much I tried...so it went in the bin.....:biggrin:

No scales...nothing to prove....but......

1 pot had an Individual girl in....the Orgy pot indivdual phenos were smaller...but overall....I'd say 3 x the harvest weight of the Individual one in a pot by herself.

IMG_3359.JPG

IMG_3362.JPG

:pass: See how it dries.......

Same here lazy caturday thanks the reps auntie:pass:

got about half of bourbon berry trimmed up lower half was kind of larfy and leafy not too impressed hopefully top half will be better but that will have to wat till later today gonna go take a nap.. And try to keep busy in the grow got a bunch to get caught up on and get ready need to get the next batch going ASAP

:headbang:

Enjoy your Cat Nap.... :bighug: ..Sleep Tight....

Finishing my current solo bowl so I can load a fresh 1! Also that earlier blunt I packed had enough leftovers off what I broke up that I was able to pack a 2nd so I now have 1 to smoke as a wake n bake! Also cuz of the storms today farmers market is canceled tomorrow so don’t gotta load and unload 400lbs of jams and salsas! :yay:

Currently getting the covers pulled back nice n comfy like! I’m getting my chillax on while I puff this bowl! :woohoo1:

1667024719128.gif

I think tonight’s the first night in ages that I had some @Mossy crossover action! Usually I’m passed da F out by time she’s arisen! :woohoo1:

View attachment 1532502
It's is when I know I am up too late if she is getting up I should be in bed BUT today I came home and passed out at lunch till 9pm... so who knows what will happen couple more dabs and we should be good to go :bong:

Finishing my current solo bowl so I can load a fresh 1! Also that earlier blunt I packed had enough leftovers off what I broke up so was able to pack 2 so I now have 1 to smoke as a wake n bake! Also cuz of the storms today farmers market is canceled tomorrow so don’t gotta load and unload 400lbs of jams and salsas! :yay:

Currently getting the covers pulled back nice n comfy like! I’m getting my chillax on while I puff this bowl! :woohoo1:

View attachment 1532503

Awards yourself a Duvet Day.............:pighug:...........just wrap up warm and comfortable.................and get Stoned.............:pass:

It's is when I know I am up too late if she is getting up I should be in bed BUT today I came home and passed out at lunch till 9pm... so who knows what will happen couple more dabs and we should be good to go :bong:

Normally I'm a bit Later....but for some Strange reason hubby has been waking up early every morning....:shrug: ...and once I'm awake...that is it....I can't go back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back