Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touché YEAH but I need more room:wall: or just need to maximize the space I have wife won't let me expand at and IF I did I would ditch the tents and just do a room.. ALSO our electric bill isn't cheap not sure exactly but I know we were talking the other day about our state being the highest in the country:wall::cuss:

Yeah.....:pighug:...Better 1 tent than no tent...........:headbang:.....I'm surprised we haven't seen a lot of growers in trouble with their electric bills....it is going to be a hard winter.

Yeah.....:pighug:...Better 1 tent than no tent...........:headbang:.....I'm surprised we haven't seen a lot of growers in trouble with their electric bills....it is going to be a hard winter.
Cold hard facts there auntie definitely trying to be more efficient either growing them bigger or faster hopefully both :headbang::goodluck: I wouldn't say were in trouble BUT our electric company has been screwing us and double billing and then just crediting our account NO refunds:nono:... So were out the money cause their system is F*@##$ it happened couple times now this past month was a 400$ bill followed by a 700$ bill still have to figure that one out:wall::joy:... Since growing and rates going through the roof it is not easy to say the least Sorry to rant :kitty::deadhorse:

Lol you summoned him :rofl:
1667026894999.gif

Cold hard facts there auntie definitely trying to be more efficient either growing them bigger or faster hopefully both :headbang::goodluck: I wouldn't say were in trouble BUT our electric company has been screwing us and double billing and then just crediting our account NO refunds:nono:... So were out the money cause their system is F*@##$ it happened couple times now this past month was a 400$ bill followed by a 700$ bill still have to figure that one out:wall::joy:... Since growing and rates going through the roof it is not easy to say the least Sorry to rant :kitty::deadhorse:
U could get bigger tent in same space! Just pack up the 2 smaller tents and upgrade to a single 4x8! Then u could do like 8 of the 10gal pots on some blumats and grow u a lil indoor forest! :eyebrows: :d5:

Reading this back I’m almost convincing myself here to upgrade to one of them and just get a damn hammock to sleep in! :rofl:

U could get bigger tent in same space! Just pack up the 2 smaller tents and upgrade to a single 4x8! Then u could do like 8 of the 10gal pots on some blumats and grow u a lil indoor forest! :eyebrows: :d5:

Reading this back I’m almost convincing myself here to upgrade to one of them and just get a damn hammock to sleep in! :rofl:
Thanks buddy but I don't have the head room where my 4x4 is i can fit the 4x4x80 but not a 5x5x80. My 5x5 I had and my 3x3 are both 72" and they barely fit.. I stopped using the 5x5x72 cause I wanted the taller tent but kind of regret it
DC52BF07-BA58-482F-9C9A-0F3E304B17CD.jpeg
17661C11-B62B-4332-9E0B-2E76E26DE40F.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back