Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Talonxracer ... :pass: ..sharing one.......

What's on the Agenda today.......?
Well I am going to swap tires on the truck, need to do winter/snow tires and change the oil on the snow blower!

Pull the shorts and short sleeve shirts from the dresser and put them into storage and get out the winter clothes.

And I still need to get some candy for Halloween or better yet turn off all the lights and get high as F......

Otis says hello and good morning as well!

97B5C09D-992B-46EC-9C3C-80362FC2BB8C.jpeg

Pull the shorts and short sleeve shirts from the dresser and put them into storage and get out the winter clothes.

Yeah....about time we did that too........:headbang:...the Onsies got washed and refreshed a couple of weeks ago....and have been worn a couple of mornings....:biggrin:

And I still need to get some candy for Halloween or better yet turn off all the lights and get high as F......

I was saying in Globals...if anyone comes down here with a Halloween mask on......it'll be a shot gun we are needing.......:biggrin:

In Span the Celebrate the Day of the Dead....not so much Halloween.......:pass:

Good morning @MedCzech !

How is your day shaping up?
Yeah, good thanks.

I harvested two plants two days ago. Dry room is humming along perfectly and all is well in the grow room.
I did have to cull one of my plants, the 7’ tall Gumberry that was stuck in perpetual pre flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back