Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, caught up on some posts, for now, need to finish coffee and get first full watering ready for the tent....straight tap and mosquito bits only. then see about getting the YS's set up in the pots just in case. Then start in getting a cleaning and set up on the side closet project.
Yeah, I got fungus gnats too right now. Just did two runs of mosquito bits water, after a double run with Neem oil and a double dose of Diametaceous earth, and I still have gnats man. They suck. Switching out the soil after this run.

Morning y’all :coffee2:
Me and Otis hanging in the grow room.

0A024456-66BD-4613-AB74-37A2BB63775B.jpeg

Some closeups. Love this time of the grow:)

A57A7FB5-003E-4439-8797-BEF6B9A1E21E.jpeg

Double Grape
8C10B7E8-135D-4AE5-AFAC-CE2E9BD0D33F.jpeg

CDLC

Yeah, I got fungus gnats too right now. Just did two runs of mosquito bits water, after a double run with Neem oil and a double dose of Diametaceous earth, and I still have gnats man. They suck. Switching out the soil after this run.
I did a bake off on mine since I'm reusing it from last two grows to take care of the critters. 350f for 30 min. and am just doing the bits and YS's more for prevention (hopefully) than because I got em...

Question again for the stoner masses…

I have a plant stuck in pre flower and I don’t want to switch to 12/12. I am in 19/5 now, and guess I wouldn’t mind going to 18/6 or 17/7 maybe to help her??

What do you think. She’s almost 7’ tall people 7’!!!!!!

0D702BDE-F522-4FA7-8AA1-16D257EA812B.jpeg

Twiddling my thumbs for 30 min. while the soak is on, then off to the tent......located my trays but I'll be damned if I can find the clear tops so since I have to run into town this morning anyways guess I'll have to stop in and buy some...

Question again for the stoner masses…

I have a plant stuck in pre flower and I don’t want to switch to 12/12. I am in 19/5 now, and guess I wouldn’t mind going to 18/6 or 17/7 maybe to help her??

What do you think. She’s almost 7’ tall people 7’!!!!!!

View attachment 1532274
A 12/12 switch for a couple days might make her start and should bother the others much

I did a bake off on mine since I'm reusing it from last two grows to take care of the critters. 350f for 30 min. and am just doing the bits and YS's more for prevention (hopefully) than because I got em...
My GF works at Home Depot and hit me this great Miracle Grow soil for next to nothing. I will do a reset since it didn’t cost that much.

Good luck! I will be checking In on your grows. :thumbsup:

My GF works at Home Depot and hit me this great Miracle Grow soil for next to nothing. I will do a reset since it didn’t cost that much.

Good luck! I will be checking In on your grows. :thumbsup:
I've used some MG soil before myself.....am trying Osmocote from HD right now, last run it did pretty nice with hardly any problems.

A 12/12 switch for a couple days might make her start and should bother the others much
She is already in preflower with pistils, but seems to be in like a virtual stretch mode. Each node has pistils but no real flowers yet. I think she is like on node 37 from the ground man. That’s nuts…especially for an auto. Genetics are definitely off. This strain has given me a dud, a hermie, and this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back