Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@4wiscoLegal420 hope you feel better quickly!
I sure hope so too. I know no one likes to be sick but I absolutely hate it. Now all day Im going to dwell on the money that could have been made, and worry about how much less money Im gonna have. Plus I really only get sick once every few years and its always BAD. Hopefully not this time, I really cant afford to miss work tomorrow too

Got myself an early Xmas-gift, as my temps were to high and i have to master the DWC.

2742113E-37C9-4095-820F-77691CF2845E.jpeg

Now i need some RO-water, a robust strain and some super-efficient good bacterias.
Then we try to grow in water one or couple of more times, until we got it nailed.

Got myself an early Xmas-gift, as my temps were to high and i have to master the DWC.

View attachment 1532269

Now i need some RO-water, a robust strain and some super-efficient good bacterias.
Then we try to grow in water one or couple of more times, until we got it nailed.
Isn't everything u get your self a @Xmas gift

Ok, caught up on some posts, for now, need to finish coffee and get first full watering ready for the tent....straight tap and mosquito bits only. then see about getting the YS's set up in the pots just in case. Then start in getting a cleaning and set up on the side closet project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back