Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used some MG soil before myself.....am trying Osmocote from HD right now, last run it did pretty nice with hardly any problems.
I have run Osmocote and Dr Earth myself. I am
Using Dr. Earth more and more as it seems to get better results. It has more microbial life than the Osmocote, but Osmocote does work for sure. It’s cheap too.

She is already in preflower with pistils, but seems to be in like a virtual stretch mode. Each node has pistils but no real flowers yet. I think she is like on node 37 from the ground man. That’s nuts…especially for an auto. Genetics are definitely off. This strain has given me a dud, a hermie, and this thing.
My first grow on here actually went to 140 days for the longest..... Seeds sourced from local grow shop so it might just be genetics..

Here is a closeup of the canopy and the tops.

DEDC6878-51B6-4944-BA01-C01E0268E14A.jpeg

7F3D3660-E448-47A2-A4C4-92A00985D5DF.jpeg

I have run Osmocote and Dr Earth myself. I am
Using Dr. Earth more and more as it seems to get better results. It has more microbial life than the Osmocote, but Osmocote does work for sure. It’s cheap too.
Yup, trying to simplify as much as I can, it was fresh HF for a Mephisto run with Mega Crop 1 part, then reused with Osmocote and straight tap water, no pH'ing at all....hoping I can continue pulling it off....

Morning talon :pass:
Yeah, I got fungus gnats too right now. Just did two runs of mosquito bits water, after a double run with Neem oil and a double dose of Diametaceous earth, and I still have gnats man. They suck. Switching out the soil after this run.
Question again for the stoner masses…

I have a plant stuck in pre flower and I don’t want to switch to 12/12. I am in 19/5 now, and guess I wouldn’t mind going to 18/6 or 17/7 maybe to help her??

What do you think. She’s almost 7’ tall people 7’!!!!!!

View attachment 1532274

I run 18/6 she may just need a little help flipping to flower… I haven’t had the issue but have seen others have to do it….

P.S. Is that a buffalo bills sticker on your wall :headbang::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning! Just starting on first 'real' cup of coffee. Cheap-ass Keurig screwed up the first half-assed cup. Don't buy the cheap Keurigs!
I have two or three EBs to fill and Rain Science bags to feed n water. Light meter is used daily at this stage. I have both a/c and dehumidifier running in the lungroom to deal with all the transpiration from the raging girls. And that's with the dry function set on the a/c. I don't give AF with the crazy growth I'm seeing.
Speaking of the crazy growth. I hit the marks pretty well with this grow for the most part. I do think a huge contributing factor has been the DynoMyco I mixed in all my media.

I run 18/6 she may just need a little help flipping to flower… I haven’t had the issue but have seen others have to do it….

Been a Bills fan my whole life, even was the President of the Bills Backers Club while living in Prague the last 20 years.
Definitely my team. Live less than an hour from the stadium too.
Genetics aren’t good on this girl, not sure if she will give me anything.

Looks like she will grow some more before she’s ready to harvest. No cropping?
Man, I supercropped her like 9 times, the first time was so severe she busted her stems wide open and still repaired herself to grow another 4 feet taller after that first attempt to slow her down.

Check her out…

426F751C-3350-4A94-83E4-44C567188185.jpeg

8EE6F4CC-B332-4772-A432-183B7C45AFFC.jpeg

A4789A07-ADA8-42DB-93F6-5ACBC8A8AF2F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back