Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
how it started
20220928_125647.jpg

I had a look at what the zoo’s and aquarium-dealers had against slime and i found this product.

View attachment 1532277

People have been using aquariums for a longer time and it’s concept is more widespread then growing cannabis in DWC, so i figured they should be on top of this market.

What do you think guys, could this product work in a rez and kill the bad guys and still keep my plant happy?

I will try it as it is exactly what i need, at least it is what the label says.
Isn't hydroguard what you're looking for?

Isn't hydroguard what you're looking for?

Yes, i want to try it but of some reason they don’t sell it in Europe.

Been a Bills fan my whole life, even was the President of the Bills Backers Club while living in Prague the last 20 years.
Definitely my team. Live less than an hour from the stadium too.
Genetics aren’t good on this girl, not sure if she will give me anything.
I live in Bills territory, but i must confess that the last Bills game I went to O.J.Simpson was playing.

Hell yeah Steelers fans here but bills would be my back up since I live about 2hr from stadium but never been to a game there but have been to hienz field :headbang:
That’s funny, I would say Steelers are definitely my second favorite team and then I liked the Giants too as a kid living in NY, but the Bills are in my blood. Bills Mafia wasn’t around when I started going to games in the 70’s.
It never failed, no matter where I moved to all across the usa(and europe) , the local pro,semi pro and collegiate teams became #1 on my hate list, LOL, I never ever rooted for the local team! LOL

I bet a shrink would have a field day with that one.... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back