Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF Stoners!
:pass: :vibe::pass:

I don't see quite enough of the colours that I'm looking for yet...
Screenshot_20221027-233439.png

:biggrin:

Not a huge football fan but either way… I knew i liked you for some reason :pass:

View attachment 1532290

thanks for the reps mossy happy frosty Friday to you too
Love me some Coach Tomlin. Dude is a straight talking, man’s man!

and yes, let’s be best friends :d5:

Your not that far away. I can trade some beans with you sometime possibly…

Well, if I can get her to go full on flower, she’s gonna give up some serious bud. Think I will need like three other four lights to finish her off. I will stretch her out more and try to lower colas if needed.

Imagine the bud on her though…
View attachment 1532282
If u don’t flip to 12/12 the bud on there will be absolutely 0! Apparently the auto gene didn’t take with that strain so if it doesn’t get flipped it’s never gonna start flowering! If other plants are autos they’ll finish fine under 12/12 as long as u hit the DLI needed during them 12! :d5:

Got myself an early Xmas-gift, as my temps were to high and i have to master the DWC.

Now i need some RO-water, a robust strain and some super-efficient good bacterias.
Then we try to grow in water one or couple of more times, until we got it nailed.

I'm sure you're well versed but, I know Man O Green says to use hydroguard in DWC to prevent root rot. If you can't get the Botanicare brand Hydroguard I believe it is just Bacillus amyloliquefaciens.

I think @Bob's Auto's mentioned an EU source a ways back. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back