Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @blue :bighug:...Halloween weekend.....have you got Party Duties to do.........?
Forgot all about this being Halloween weekend, damn,, gotta get some candy for the curtain climbing, ankle biting, crumb snatching rugrats!

Morning kittens...70f, good coffee, cloudy with maybe some rains coming in this afternoon....sat here and smoked 4 joints starting at 6 or 7, got really blitzed, went to bed after 11 and woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day, show me a pill from a Dr that does that for insomnia......
Think I'll get the soil and pots ready for the desert roses that I'm hoping come in by Sat....Whats a good spot to post non cannabis experimental alternative growing threads?....basically seeing if it's a viable option to make side money in a more legal fashion in the coming years.

Good morning all, hopefully you are all having a better morning than me. Woke up with the stomach flu. Had to call into work, there goes my attendance bonus for the last quarter of the year...also Im out of bud so I have nothing to help curb the nausea. Oh well I guess I try make the best of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back