Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1 with Russell Crowe? I saw that on HBO max and I’m now glad I went right past it when picking a movie last night! Seemed about as dumb as dillweed magee and his Ark replica in Kansas! My only question is was there dinosaurs on Russell’s ark?? :nono::rofl:
Nope!
There were rock encrusted angels that helped build the ark and defended the ark after the rain started and when the people attacked the ark to take it. The "Rock Angels" reminded me of rock or tree 'monsters' in The Never Ending Story.
I was looking for this fugger to appear any moment............................it sucked!
NeverEnding-Story.jpg

Hurst/Euless/Bedford seems to be as ghetto as it was when I had friends there back in my high school days! Leave Euless going north tho and u hit grapevine and u can def tell once u cross the city limits! What shop did u go to? Besides Steven’s place I think I’ve only seen 1 more that I think was in NRH but can’t remember as never been there!
The shop was in Dallas. Yeah, those areas are really going downhill.

The 1 with Russell Crowe? I saw that on HBO max and I’m now glad I went right past it when picking a movie last night! Seemed about as dumb as dillweed magee and his Ark replica in Kansas! My only question is was there dinosaurs on Russell’s ark?? :nono::rofl:

Some random ass movies around for sure, everyone seems to be remaking old stuff but making it just terrible...

Watched Moby Dick the other day with Patrick Stewart as Captain Ahab...first half was so bad and overacted I had to stop.

But I was pretty stoned so I started the second half the next day sober. After 20 minutes I realized it was even worse sober so had to smoke a bowl to get through the rest :eek1:

Nope!
There were rock encrusted angels that helped build the ark and defended the ark after the rain started and when the people attacked the ark to take it. The "Rock Angels" reminded me of rock or tree 'monsters' in The Never Ending Story.
I was looking for this fugger to appear any moment............................it sucked!
NeverEnding-Story.jpg
1666885337470.gif

Thanks.

I eat most days some are worth pictures some not so much.............
Many of your lunches look fancier than some dinners at my place with friends. It seems that you like preparing and enjoying tasty food whose presentation is pretty easy on the eyes. Around here, if it takes longer to prepare it that eat it, there is a problem. :pighug:

Some random ass movies around for sure, everyone seems to be remaking old stuff but making it just terrible...

Watched Moby Dick the other day with Patrick Stewart as Captain Ahab...first half was so bad and overacted I had to stop.

But I was pretty stoned so I started the second half the next day sober. After 20 minutes I realized it was even worse sober so had to smoke a bowl to get through the rest :eek1:
Ya know, when a movie is that bad, I just move on. Sometimes I find something, sometimes not. Remarkable thing how much garbage is out there. :pighug:

dude, u ain't seen bad til u've seen jeeperz creeprz reborn :nono: trust me, by 15m in, ur hoping & praying that everybody, including the creeper, will be DEAD in the next 5m :rofl: unfortunately, it duzn't go that way :grump: ppp

I don’t do exactly equal parts or it’s a thick soupy mess! I always do lil more water then soil so u can mix it up! Then stir it up really good and give it an hour or 2 and dip pen in! Also use distilled water to do it! You’ll be ok if u dig some roots up def be less damage then if ph is off making em do crazy shit! Also if not ph then under or over watering will also make plant look like it’s having a nutrient issue!
Ok i used to let it sit for like 15 minutes and test. Maybe Ill do it when I get home, but after an hour or 2 its damn near lights out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back