Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah buddy I get my own special invite :woohoo::woohoo::frog: how it going today… me just another day workin finishing my platform
image.jpg

I am here but trying not to get caught on my phone:eek1::lol::rolleyes1:

Last edited:
I was doing slurry tests for a while, but now my medium is 99% root ball. Last time I tried I ended up taking a small root cluster with the soil, so for the sake of not damaging anything Ive just nixed the slurry tests. Plus Im not all that great at it. I never know if Im doing it right, some places say to mix equal parts water and soil mix well and wait for it to settle, some say you can just wait a few minutes then test, I just dont know what the correct method is, but I do have a cheapy probe tester, its pretty accurate and I only paid 35 bucks for it. Ive only done the initial calibration after getting it, and its been working well.
I don’t do exactly equal parts or it’s a thick soupy mess! I always do lil more water then soil so u can mix it up! Then stir it up really good and give it an hour or 2 and dip pen in! Also use distilled water to do it! You’ll be ok if u dig some roots up def be less damage then if ph is off making em do crazy shit! Also if not ph then under or over watering will also make plant look like it’s having a nutrient issue!

They are........:watering:...keep meaning to ask if they are under your new light panel.....?....they Do look Happy..........

I Always Think change of season for me.......I can track my pain/sickness level by outdoor night temps...........:pass:

When we drop below 10C outdoor night temps I'm vulnerable.........:headbang:
Yeah, all my EB Jr girls are raging their asses off with the Earthbox effect. Fugue State, that I slowed and the youngest girl in the Reg Earthbox are just now getting into that state.
An interesting observation, all my Jr girls are almost in the exact same state of flower, with Purple Kong lagging a day or so. I'm just about to call Early Flower on them. 6 different strains.
My three little 3gal are great, given pot size. Orgy pot is an interesting experiment. They are eating and sucking up water like crazy and that's with a low vpd. I'm gonna measure to see if any platforms I made will fit between the big EBs to raise up the 3gal pots. A couple of days of that to see how well they take that and begin to raise the VPD.
It was bugging me, so I fixed it. My stands fit, so the girls got raised. I had to bump the light down one notch on the dimmer. I opened up the orgy pot too.
4x4 girls
IMG_20221027_090847634_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221027_093103769_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221027_093110471_HDR.jpg

Packed 2x4
IMG_20221027_093502701_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221027_093513715_HDR.jpg

Burple girl
IMG_20221027_093820775.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back