Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turned afternoon now @PinkyNotTheBrain...... :pass: ...sharing one..........

Afternoon @Talonxracer :pass:.......

View attachment 1531889

Look at the size of that sun..........:headbang:......

View attachment 1531890

View huh...?........for the price of a cup of coffee.......

View attachment 1531891

Bita tapas.........saves me cooking...........

View attachment 1531892

:pass:
It is soaking wet and zero degrees here this morning. Now why would I want to be on that beach in the morning sun. Give me a minute to think about it.

OTOH, @trailanimal is likely colder, if drier. :biggrin:

Ya know, when a movie is that bad, I just move on. Sometimes I find something, sometimes not. Remarkable thing how much garbage is out there. :pighug:
Lol ya that's usually the best course. Unfortunately I that's all there was at the time and I was bored so....I need to make sure I don't forget my movies next time :nono:

We have a bunch of "long term" temps. None of them speak english and the company wont hire a translator, or make sure they are trained properly before they move them to a critical position on machines. I just had to shut down my press because the person in charge of ink supply management on press doesnt know how to change over the totes on the ink pumps. Hell he didnt even know we were running 2 presses together until he didnt put paper in the other and both presses shut down. All we have is google translate, and Im sure we all know how accurate that is.

What type of printing? Presses? Offset? Worked in printing for a few helping a buddy out. He did flexo labels. Wine and gourmet food labels. Eventually he transitioned into just wine labels and had 6 Gallus Arsoma machines before he sold his company for a very nice chunk of change

Peeking in on SSB3....

Screenshot_20221027-120913.png

:vibe:

What type of printing? Presses? Offset? Worked in printing for a few helping a buddy out. He did flexo labels. Wine and gourmet food labels. Eventually he transitioned into just wine labels and had 6 Gallus Arsoma machines before he sold his company for a very nice chunk of change
Yes offset, heidelberg harris m1000 offset c700 goss, and man roland 2x6 and 2x8s. All offset printing here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back