Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh....yeah....i watched that meself for the first time jus the other day :nono: but then, i watched reborn, and OMG, i want that hour & a half of my life back SOOOOOOO BAD!! :wall: ppp
And I was just about to tell him what a cinematic masterpiece u thought it was! :haha::crying:

Took one of my Vet friends some meds today in the Mid-cities of the MetroMess. I took a little side trip to look at a grow shop.
I had to go across a 'seedy' area to get there. I'm SURE I saw Wendy!

Hurst/Euless/Bedford seems to be as ghetto as it was when I had friends there back in my high school days! Leave Euless going north tho and u hit grapevine and u can def tell once u cross the city limits! What shop did u go to? Besides Steven’s place I think I’ve only seen 1 more that I think was in NRH but can’t remember as never been there!

Last edited:
I dunno. Change of seasons............Too much crap in my head...........Too much pain.....Too tired of BS

Take a pick. You'd be as about insightful as I could be trying to figure it out.

Girls are doing friggin fantastic and I got my Vet buddy high AF with my Swordfish and my rosin and he didn't even get a tickle of a cough. I told him what he and the wife was getting for Christmas, along with a couple of little jars of rosin.
It's not all negative.
Just watched the movie Noah. WTF? WTF was the director smoking? I wanna stay away from that shit!
The 1 with Russell Crowe? I saw that on HBO max and I’m now glad I went right past it when picking a movie last night! Seemed about as dumb as dillweed magee and his Ark replica in Kansas! My only question is was there dinosaurs on Russell’s ark?? :nono::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back