Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def were some nice healthy seeds from @Jean-O :headbang:
When I dropped 1st two devils lettuce I also dropped 2 other beans! The DL I had manhandled and broke that 1 and so I soaked another til it had tail, planted it directly into its final home, and it’s already breaking thru the soil whereas the other 2 beans I dropped alongside them never broke ground!:thumbsup:
image.jpg

I used $3 mushroom compost from Lowes this time instead of expensive ass oly mountain fish compost and happy with the results! Already got nice mycelium patches popping off all over! :eyebrows:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

1st devils lettuce is cruising! :cooldance:
image.jpg

:vibe:

Super Sativa Seed club Sweet Bourbon Kush Day 46

She has gotten huge much larger then my first run with sbk:woohoo1: I slid her to the corner so she is towering over everyone... She is into flower and stacking think the stretch is about over :whew: She is drinking her pot almost dry everyday :joy::hump:

IMG_0133.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

Roc Bud Inc Raz-Berry Runtz Day 46

She is living up to the Roc Bud name beautiful plant and is really packing on the frost... Buds and getting fat and starting to get a nice smell very berry :smoking: Definitely liking the 6.6 gallon shorty bag gives the plant the extra water and food bank she needs:cooldance:.. She gets watered with everyone else but she is not bone dry I think about perfect dry back :headbang::biggrin:

IMG_0126.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

IMG_0130.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

Old sage seeds Strawberry microverse Day 46

I have been really trying to get her more for and cleaned up she is a mess kind of leafy.. Very nice structure though nice short shout plant really looking forward to growing again:clapper::toke: Spread her out a little today and moved her to the center I think she has a better spot now... But she is looking great starting get frosty already :headbang:

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

Beaver genetics Banana Bread #1 & #2 Day 46

She has gotten beastly thinking she is about done stretching and just stacking up :headbang: I think she is getting the light stress the worse seeing the yellowing from top down lower part of the plant looks good :biggrin:

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

IMG_0107.JPG

Topped girls is doing great I think she about done growing and just fattening up... She really getting frosty I had to take some flash shots :yoinks::woohoo1::woohoo::headbang:

IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

I have been pressing the Beaver Genetics Black Fire and the Russian Winter. Ms. MOG who does not like the fragrances of cannabis commented today that it smelled of Christmas Trees today in the house. Could she be coming around?????? Anyhow yes there is a lot of pine in the fragrence almost incense cedar, Lemon floral. Good yield at ~18%-20%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back