Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been pressing the Beaver Genetics Black Fire and the Russian Winter. Ms. MOG who does not like the fragrances of cannabis commented today that it smelled of Christmas Trees today in the house. Could she be coming around?????? Anyhow yes there is a lot of pine in the fragrence almost incense cedar, Lemon floral. Good yield at ~18%-20%.
I think I’m gonna do the option the split it up into 4 payments so I can get a press! Black Friday sale sounds like perfect opportunity to finally pull the trigger! :d5:

1666588441519.gif

U take smoke breaks…. I occasionally take breaks from smoking! ;) :rofl:
:pass:
I was wondering why it felt like my last smoke break didn't me very high... I'd forgotten I'd knocked my vape over into my purse and the bud that was in there from the previous session had fallen out :rofl:

@Suki disappeared on us! Guess she smoked some sativa and went to rotate the tires on her car or something of that ilk! :crying::bighug:
I did say I had to go back and finish silly lol. Tank ran dry just as I finished the last of the area I could reach. I'd say I've got like 75% of it down, give or take. I'll get hubby to move stuff for me in the morning and then get the rest finished up. I'm tired now, vaping some of the AxNL and I'll probably crash soon. Gotta find something to monch though cause I've had all of like 3 handfuls of cheezits today :rofl:
20221024_012819.jpg
20221024_012830.jpg

I was wondering why it felt like my last smoke break didn't me very high... I'd forgotten I'd knocked my vape over into my purse and the bud that was in there from the previous session had fallen out :rofl:

:face: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back