Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo.

Dabs Label.gif

Eat dinner ordered pizza it was long day around the house... AND it has been a long night in the basement no pressing but working in the garden

4x4 Whole Tent Day 46 updating thread now onto individual plants :headbang::d5:

Well it is a touch ahead of schedule but girls have been looking hungry and I don't wanna be behind plus I already have been ahead of schedule and girls are loving it:headbang:... So today start of week 8 girls got top dressed with 1/4 cup buds and bloom 5-13-0 and 1/8 cup plant food 5-2-4 and water in with their cal-mag(.325g per/gal 50-60 ppm) and bennies:toke: The 1/8 cup of PF at second flower feeding is a addition I am trying this run for the first time. It was recommend to do a 1/4 at first feeding but I had been doing 1/8 with ok results hoping this will help some deficiencies late in flower :shrug::goodluck: Girls are looking very great so I don't wanna do too much but would like to give them what they want?....

IMG_0140.JPG

IMG_0096.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

IMG_0098.JPG

I also have this stuff from Coast of Maine lobster and crab meal 6-2-0 85 calcium BUT it also has 5% water soluble nitrogen that makes me nervous:shrug: If anyone has any input on this feel free to chime in?:welcome::thanks:.. It would be nice to use it up since I bought it just incase:condom:

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

Temps have been good..... BUT I had forgot to adjust controller rh back down for flower so rh had been running a touch high but all is set should stay under 60% now :cooldance:

IMG_E0147.JPG

IMG_E0146.JPG

I think the taller girls are getting touch too much light so i raise it up what I could about another 1" running 600-800 ppfd depending on height and location of plant at around 24"-16" from canopy

IMG_0141.PNG

IMG_0144.PNG

IMG_0142.PNG

IMG_0145.PNG

Had to tuck the kids in so taking another smoke break... once I'm done with the area around the bay windows I think I'm going to be done for the night, everything else is going to require I bring in the muscle for assistance in getting access :rofl: not too shabby for one day though if I do say so.
U take smoke breaks…. I occasionally take breaks from smoking! ;) :rofl:
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back