Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to tuck the kids in so taking another smoke break... once I'm done with the area around the bay windows I think I'm going to be done for the night, everything else is going to require I bring in the muscle for assistance in getting access :rofl: not too shabby for one day though if I do say so.

lets-get-fucking-lit-drinks.gif

Had to tuck the kids in so taking another smoke break... once I'm done with the area around the bay windows I think I'm going to be done for the night, everything else is going to require I bring in the muscle for assistance in getting access :rofl: not too shabby for one day though if I do say so.
I’m exhausted from observing your toil.. :haha:

Chop leafs up! Take a handful at a time and a handful of brown sugar and toss in a bucket and grind together to soften up the leaf pieces! Do that in layers til thru the leafs and then add lil extra brown sugar to be safe! Cover it and wait a few days and then stir it and recover it! Wait about 10-14 days and then strain off the liquid! 3-5ml as a pick me up if plant is stressed! :d5:
Thanks

Rest well MOG :sleeping:
I sleep like a rock.

I have a garage that needs a good dose of @Suki It probably won't happen because she ain't here :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back