Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my Liberian refugee kids went clubbing last night, and called me at 03:15 AM for a rescue. She spent all her money so she couldn't get an Uber. She drank so much she couldn't tell me where she was. I kept her on the phone 'til she sobered up enough to read the street signs at the corner. I found her and got her home to her kids by 04:00, and gave her babysitter a ride home too. I'm getting too old for this. To top it off, she left her bag of weed on the table and somebody stole it while she was dancing.

I had to rescue an Iraqi refugee a while back who celebrated getting his learner's permit by drinking and driving. He got on the thruway by mistake. He called me crying, asking what to do. He didn't know if he was headed East or West. I told him to stop at the next sign and read it to me. He couldn't read English yet, but he had learned the alphabet, and spelled out the sign: E-M-E-R-G-E-N-C-Y S-T-O-P-P-I-N-G O-N-L-Y. I told him keep going to the next sign: R-E-S-T S-T-O-P. I had him hand his phone to an American who told me where they were. I had to recruit a sober driver to go with me to bring back his car while I drove my truck.

Lot of responsiblity there @Mara Cachafa ...... :pass: ....

Cheers @Olderfart ... :pass: ...I'm a Doctor Dodger....but I have BP monitor and pulse oxy monitor at home...as much to tell me when I don't have to go....as when I do.......:biggrin:
Docs are not a lot of fun, but when you need them, best to go. Us male peeps are notorious for showing up at the docs office a tad late. I remember going to emergency one time years ago and finding my GP was on emergency duty. He gave me serious shit for his first seeing me in emergency rather than earlier in his office. OTOH, I'm still here, so maybe I moved soon enough. :biggrin: :pighug:

well got the camp all situationed garage cleaned up semi….. now workin on cleaning the truck it is nasty… Nala/Serg is watching over me…. And now time for a smoke break :whew::pass:
1AE8A1BA-92CB-40EE-91FD-3CADDF3137F6.jpeg
F8AE862E-13F8-45ED-9456-EB773FA2B990.jpeg
851CBCB5-470E-470A-BF31-CCCF1BC71DEC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back