Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
20221023_123809.jpg

Pretty sure Mishka got into Dexter's acid stash :rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks for the Reps the other day @Dale's Proper Bud! :d5:

Thanks for the Reps @DCLXVI.. :d5:
Purple Thai truly has that effect on me. Rightly removes the pain with a numb vibration in the bones, and it feels like it awakens dull sleeping nerves in my limbs.

:pass:
:pass: Anytime buddy amazing work and pics you do:headbang::d5:

I been so busy working I only took the boat out once back in April...now its snowing lol guess there's always next year

:snow1:
I didn't even get my fishing kayak out one time this past summer, feel like a real slacker now! LOL

Don't bet too much on the hubby's test. Even the best tests available miss infection about 20% of the time, and that is if timing is perfect, which it rarely is. If you have a combination of respiratory symptoms as well as diarrhea, that sounds more like covid than cold to me. If there is a lot of covid around where you live, that may be what you have been dealing with, tests notwithstanding. Good luck with it, I hope you and the other half get past it soon. :pighug:

Bugger........I didn't know that .......both hubbys friends had it then they were cleared.
He worked with one on the Wednesday..went drnking with the other on the Thursday...and went sick on the Friday....:doh:

He got his 5th course of antibiotics from the hospital Wednesday....and started feeling better after the 1st day......:headbang: ...so fingers crossed he's on the mend......

One of my Liberian refugee kids went clubbing last night, and called me at 03:15 AM for a rescue. She spent all her money so she couldn't get an Uber. She drank so much she couldn't tell me where she was. I kept her on the phone 'til she sobered up enough to read the street signs at the corner. I found her and got her home to her kids by 04:00, and gave her babysitter a ride home too. I'm getting too old for this. To top it off, she left her bag of weed on the table and somebody stole it while she was dancing.

I had to rescue an Iraqi refugee a while back who celebrated getting his learner's permit by drinking and driving. He got on the thruway by mistake. He called me crying, asking what to do. He didn't know if he was headed East or West. I told him to stop at the next sign and read it to me. He couldn't read English yet, but he had learned the alphabet, and spelled out the sign: E-M-E-R-G-E-N-C-Y S-T-O-P-P-I-N-G O-N-L-Y. I told him keep going to the next sign: R-E-S-T S-T-O-P. I had him hand his phone to an American who told me where they were. I had to recruit a sober driver to go with me to bring back his car while I drove my truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back