Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1530445 prerrt sure Mishka got into Dexter's acid stash :rofl:

I didn’t even know my cats pupils went to normal size! Guess she just hates the camera cuz every pic I have of her she’s looking like she’s about to go into attack mode! Wasn’t til this pic last night where I jammed camera in her face while she was sleeping that I got a pic with normal lookin eyes! :nono::kitty:
D69D94A7-7CAB-43CF-84F6-9ED78B32435B.jpeg
63F3C6BA-BEF3-4184-ABBE-E93AA8799A60.jpeg

View attachment 1530445 prerrt sure Mishka got into Dexter's acid stash :rofl:
Or maybe you dropped a bud, and she thought it was catnip... :biggrin: :pighug:
Bugger........I didn't know that .......both hubbys friends had it then they were cleared.
He worked with one on the Wednesday..went drnking with the other on the Thursday...and went sick on the Friday....:doh:

He got his 5th course of antibiotics from the hospital Wednesday....and started feeling better after the 1st day......:headbang: ...so fingers crossed he's on the mend......
I suspect that both my wife and I have had mild cases that were missed by testing, and we may have had it twice. The limited effectiveness of testing, combined with asymptomatic transmission are two of the reasons this bloody virus has been near impossible to control. The other element these days is that recent Omicron variations are spectacularly transmissible. If hubby socialized with friends that had it, odds are high that covid is what you are dealing with.

Good luck with it, stay hydrated, and take it easy. Any serious difficulty breathing = trip to emergency. :pighug:

I didn’t even know my cats pupils went to normal size! Guess she just hates the camera cuz every pic I have of her she’s looking like she’s about to go into attack mode! Wasn’t til this pic last night where I jammed camera in her face while she was sleeping that I got a pic with normal lookin eyes! :nono::kitty:View attachment 1530449View attachment 1530450
The top photo looks like someone is about to bleed. With our last cat, you could always tell when attack was imminent by checking the pupil size. :crying::pighug:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........View attachment 1530413.........hmmmmmmm...............

Well......if you are Experimenting....I Heard canna suppositories are Great..........from a Friend...of course...........:eyebrows:......

I just cannot find anyone Brave enough to Try..........cough..cough.................:yeah:..............

:crying::crying::crying:...
reverse edibles. :biggrin:

Sitting out back at the burn barrel getting rid of the weeds I been pulling the last week. Such a rough job, get up, look inside, stir, sit down, sip.
ah yes, but what about the toke after the sip? Or before. :biggrin: :pighug:

I have been wondering the same why do i trim so nice and tight....... And i came tot he conclusion it is for pics for you all :crying::crying::gassy:

Yeah definitely doable TIG welding the bases together where it becomes much more difficult it when they put two can's together in the middle much less material if you get the drift..... EITHER way I am not that good:bow:
Yeah, I get that he did the "heavy" rims. I can't imagine doing the sides of a can, they are paper thin. The fact that he could even do the rims without blowing through the sides nearby is already impressive enough to me. Way outa my league, that is for sure. :pighug:

Good luck with it, stay hydrated, and take it easy. Any serious difficulty breathing = trip to emergency. :pighug:

Cheers @Olderfart ... :pass: ...I'm a Doctor Dodger....but I have BP monitor and pulse oxy monitor at home...as much to tell me when I don't have to go....as when I do.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back