Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ignore the grossness, this is obviously the first time I've pulled the stove out.... but uh, does anyone else see an issue here?
20221023_145818.jpg

11 year old grandson calls, hey poppop i scored 3 goals, thats great buddy, i'll give you $5 a goal, that's nice but nana is giving me $40.
I should be back on AFN in 3 to 5 years, since it's gonna be a crime of passion.
:crying: weclome to live stoners badfinger haven't seen you over here much :pass:drop by anytime it is where a bunch us of hang out share all our random f'd up thoughts and jam:headbang:

So ignore the grossness, this is obviously the first time I've pulled the stove out.... but uh, does anyone else see an issue here?
View attachment 1530483
Dont eat spinach or wheaties before pulling out stove?
If you were my woman, and can tear receptacles off the wall while pulling out stoves, I guarantee all my sentences to you would end in "ma'am".
Or that's some shady workmanship.

Dont eat spinach or wheaties before pulling out stove?
If you were my woman, and can tear receptacles off the wall while pulling out stoves, I guarantee all my sentences to you would end in "ma'am".
Or that's some shady workmanship.
It most definitely wasn't attached to anything! There was still tons of slack even when I pulled it out even further to sweep lmfao.

Haha might wanna mount that plug before the kitchen floods and zaps you back to 1984:haha:
View attachment 1530486
Technically '87 since that's when it was put there lmfao. Was about to get the steamer going to start working on the wallpaper lmao. Even better is that thin hose going over it is the water line to the fridge :face::face:

Hmmm. I have the rosin, but no "applicator". :biggrin: So far, I just use it for tincture and salve. Perhaps that should change. :pighug:
A Swordfish is an inexpensive. easy to operate and effective tool too medicate very accurately. Stock coils are good enough for me. You can crank it up and get clouds, but I think that's wasteful and just makes me cough. I turn it down and just take multiple small hits. Taste is very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back