Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went fishing the other day at the grocery store so i could make some smoked salmon and rice .. that is about the extent of my fishing these days. It came to a point for me where just sitting by a river or the ocean was enough for me spirit, butz not so good at filling the freezer :biggrin:
Don't get me started on fish stories, or I'll go on about the school of 6' tarpon that jumped over the canoe while night fishing off the coast of Colombia, or my artist friend who painted a waterfall on the transom in time for salmon season, or being surrounded by a pod of whales while becalmed all night in dense fog off the coast of Nova Scotia, or shark encounters while free diving with a pole spear... or many adventures with square groupers...

@Kyote When hubby had his fshing boat they used to say if he turned left out of Amble Harbour.....the fish turned right...and the standing joke was I had a gallon of batter in the freezer for all the cod he didn't catch.......... :crying:

Oh yummy! Cod makes da best fish n chips :biggrin: Just don't follow dat guy out of da harbour :rofl:

Just reminded me when I said too Scared to Try..............:eyebrows: ....that is me Canna Vodka....taken off heavy Amber trim...........:pass:....it has been bottled for a year at least............and I just can't pick up the courage to Try it...............:tonic:

Anyone up for Shots....?..........

drinki.gif

Last edited:
Don't get me started on fish stories, or I'll go on about the school of 6' tarpon that jumped over the canoe while night fishing off the coast of Colombia, or my artist friend who painted a waterfall on the transom in time for salmon season, or being surrounded by a pod of whales while becalmed all night in dense fog off the coast of Nova Scotia, or shark encounters while free diving with a pole spear... or many adventures with square groupers...

Hey @Mara Cachafa ...it's getting to winter...we need the stories....just set the camp fire away......:pass: ...and pass the stash box......

campfire.gif

View attachment 1530423

Just reminded me when I said too Scared to Try..............:eyebrows: ....that is me Canna Vodka....taken off heavy Amber trim...........:pass:....it has been bottled for a year at least............and I just can't pick up the courage to Try it...............:tonic:

Anyone up for Shots....?..........

View attachment 1530436
I'd give it a go, send a shot over this way!

If you have Netflix, there is a3 part series called Sea Wolves ..filmed on the NW coast of the island. I enjoyed it :thumbsup:
I enjoyed it too….
Except for that cougar that ate Buck Bean and the other marmots! :( :nono:
1666542919630.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back