Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you auntie just had to pop back on for sec and might as well do a another dab I am down here :bong::snooze:

Thank you :pass:I need to get by and check yours out:d5::thanks:
Lmao if it ain’t in LS it don’t exist to me! ;) :crying:

I would like a Cowichan to be in me near future for sure. This sweater is probably from a free pile at the post office or something :rofl: No idea where it came from.

Steelhead fishing .. dipping the rod in the river to unthaw the eyes before a cast :doh: Fished a few times when it was like that.

If you have Netflix, there is a3 part series called Sea Wolves ..filmed on the NW coast of the island. I enjoyed it :thumbsup:
Yeah, I still pay for the days spent with sleet and snow melting on my bare hands. Most of that mischief for me was down there in your neck of the woods, a lot of it for winter steelhead on the Gold River. My parents lived there, and I visited them regularly to chase steelhead when I had a few days off.

I haven't fished for steelhead in decades. I am more interested in filling the freezer than in torture and release, and you can't keep them in the area where I live any more. The last few years I fished for them, I would head out with intending to put fish in the freezer, catch a nice fish, but then decide it was too pretty to kill. I'll bet it was two or three years of just letting them go before I quit chasing them. At some point, life just got too busy, and stream fishing got bumped down the priority list. Then later, stream fishing got bumped by ocean trolling. Now, the boat involved has recently gone to a new owner, and I am back stream fishing, but largely for coho or springs for the freezer. Sadly, it will be hard to replace the efficiency of the trolling. I am going to miss the ocean fish in the freezer. :pighug:

No trim at all? I just dry trim only pluck some leaves when harvesting then hang whole and trim days later before jarring

Not for me @Dale's Proper Bud ...but you gotta remember I tend to lose the large fans with being outdoor....... :headbang: .....

Imagine enough outer leaf to Wrap the bud....so it protects all the trics and aromatics until you grind........

That's mine....:headbang:

IMG_2727.JPG

Years ago I bought a flower vaporizor, I used it maybe a dozen times and I was not impressed at all. So jumping into Rosin pressing and using a vape made me a tad apprehensive. I am very glad I did! The morning hacking has almost completely ended!!!! I tried the bong last night with some of the desktop grow and it just didn't taste right, LOL :headbang:
Hmmm. I have the rosin, but no "applicator". :biggrin: So far, I just use it for tincture and salve. Perhaps that should change. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back