Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered some yellow stickies and holders for the pots this morning...even though I've done about all I can to make sure no fungass gnats are in there I expect to be disappointed..

Yup they are always around just depends how many :goodluck::joy::wall:

You know....I often question what we do with our plants....stuff like having to harvest a whole plant in one go...Not test budding before harvest..... :pass: ...but I hadn't really questioned Trmming......just did it..coz that was how I was Taught...

Until my last harvest......

I was going to do 1 pot no/low trim...but as things turned out...all of them went no trim....

Honestly...Best thing I've done......:headbang:..every time I grind some I get a reminder....coz it literally has to be 3 x the Aromatics of bud that has been Trimmed pre-dry.

Smell And taste.......:pass:...the Difference is night and day.......

No trim at all? I just dry trim only pluck some leaves when harvesting then hang whole and trim days later before jarring

What's up fella's gonna have to get busy here soon still gotta take a hit keep getting distracted

Yup they are always around just depends how many :goodluck::joy::wall:

No trim at all? I just dry trim only pluck some leaves when harvesting then hang whole and trim days later before jarring

What's up fella's gonna have to get busy here soon still gotta take a hit keep getting distracted
I find myself trimming much less since I got the press. I think I’ll try no trim with this Knows Candy that’s finishing and see how that goes :coffee::pass:

I find myself trimming much less since I got the press. I think I’ll try no trim with this Knows Candy that’s finishing and see how that goes :coffee::pass:

I have been wondering the same why do i trim so nice and tight....... And i came tot he conclusion it is for pics for you all :crying::crying::gassy:

That is seriously impressive. I would not have thought it possible, but I have never don TIG before. Wow. :worship:

Yeah definitely doable TIG welding the bases together where it becomes much more difficult it when they put two can's together in the middle much less material if you get the drift..... EITHER way I am not that good:bow:

I don't really trim sugar leaves since they're covered in trichomes, but if the flower is too dry, you'll get a bit of gunk in your rosin from the dried leaves that get crushed in the bag :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back