Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not that good:bow: and actually am doing an aluminum job now and was TIG welding caps on tube friday and I suck:rofl::rofl: aluminum is a pain I was blowing through 1/8" :face:
The best I have done was building a 150 liter replacement fuel tank for a boat. Complicated shape to nestle into the shape of the hull. Most of the work was chasing down pinholes in the seams. But I got it done, and it doesn't leak a bloody drop. Pressure tested to 10 psi, and every seam examined under magnification after wetting with soap solution. Amazing the microscopic size of some of those leaks. Tiny piles of bubbles that are almost too small to see without magnification. Test, grind, weld, test again. I'm pretty sure I spent more time chasing down the last leaks than I did on the initial assembly.

I only have MIG though. I'd love to play with TIG just to see what I could do with it, but not gonna hoppen. :pighug:

warm sweater, and gorgeous. I had one like that decades ago, a real Cowichan as I recall, but it has long since disappeared. I had forgotten about it until I ran into a picture of me wearing it while steelheading when I was in my twenties - holding a steelhead, with a shit eating grin on my face. :biggrin: :pighug:

I would like a Cowichan to be in me near future for sure. This sweater is probably from a free pile at the post office or something :rofl: No idea where it came from.

Steelhead fishing .. dipping the rod in the river to unthaw the eyes before a cast :doh: Fished a few times when it was like that.

If you have Netflix, there is a3 part series called Sea Wolves ..filmed on the NW coast of the island. I enjoyed it :thumbsup:

If anyone knows of a burger place that's similar to this in the states PLEASE let me know so that I can instantly plan a road trip. I can't believe how amazing this Korean burger shop is....Holy...

wow. That lineup looks spectacular. There is not much food that I enjoy more than a really good burger.

The best commercial burgers I have had up here in Canuck Land were from Fudruckers, but they disappeared years ago. :pighug:

Steelhead fishing .. dipping the rod in the river to unthaw the eyes before a cast :doh: Fished a few times when it was like that.

If you have Netflix, there is a3 part series called Sea Wolves ..filmed on the NW coast of the island. I enjoyed it :thumbsup:
:headbang:
Oh man love steelhead fishing :headbang: Been there many times everything freezing up but it all worth it when one of these hits definitely will have check that show out haven't seen that one :pass:

028CBC26-DB96-40BE-83D1-322F8BADA7BD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back