Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was done early in the morning, so it's just over 2 weeks on the dry. Stems still bend, even the small ones. Buds look like they are encrusted with diamonds.
Camera and I suck!
100_0645.JPG

Local Charlestown boy had a one hit wonder back b4 it was gentrified. Now everyone in Charlestown and Southie is all offended when you suggest there might have been a lot of crime there lol. like there was no bank robberys or code of silence and Whitie never existed hahaha

s-l500.jpg

Thanks for the Reps everyone. I do feel better today. I am hopeing I have figured out the latest IBS trigger and can avoid it. I am really hungry and that is a good sign.

hey guys, just wanted to drop in the chat for a minute to ask those that have done grows with 3g and 5g pots... how much was yield impacted. Upgraded to a 4x8 tent this month and am on the fence of 12-15 3gallons or 8-10 5gallons. The intent is to get more variety of meds on the shelf but at the same time keeping more than a few ounces stored. Right now Im leaning to the 8-10 5gallons as im used to growing with 5gal and knowing what my yield expectancy should be. but would go 3gal if it seemed smarter over time. preciate any advice on it.
If you are growing in true live soil 7 gallons is all you need for a water only grow. If you are feeding salts you can get by with a 3 gallon pot and your yields should rely on genetics not the pot size.

Your light quantity and quality will have a major role in yield. It may be the single most important input.

This was grown hydroponically in a 6 inch rock wool cube or about 1 gallon.
_DSC1915.JPG

What is everyone doing for NYE..........?

View attachment 1551063..it is my least favourite day of the year....... :crying:.....an I'm not Grouchy..............................much..........:coffee:...

For me it is the time that everyone you chose not to bother with much all year wants to hug and kiss you like ou were their Best Friend.....

yuk...yuk...yuk.....Plague Spreaders......:crying:....Before we'd even heard of Covid.....

I've got a knackered immune system...if I pick up a winter bug at this time of year I can be reacting until Spring......so I stay in....until the Huggy phaze has passed....:biggrin:...like ALL January.........Avoid Humans...carry a Pitchfork.....

:crying:

NYE traditionally hubby goes out to the pub.....comes back senseless......in bed before 8pm.....and I stay up past midnight simply coz the dogs will be hysterical with the fireworks.........:pass:...

Anyone doing anything Better......?....:eyebrows:
I have done many many different types of NYE celebrations, worked in the family bar for ~20 years and served countless drunks, I have done Las Vegas shows and room specials - drunken orgy (not plants). I took my wife to Hawaii to propose to her. Now days we just stay home. The DUI laws are so punitive it is not worth the chance and there are simply too many amateur drunks out on that night.

A physician skier friend of mine said the same thing. He would just laugh about peeps getting all fussed about eating exactly right avoiding this or that to accomplish a longer life. He would joke that all most peeps accomplished, if anything at all, by obsessing about this stuff is grant themselves a few months longer slobbering in a wheelchair. He usually mentioned this while heavily salting his dinner after a long ski day. IMO, he had a point.

Generally speaking, it ain't the shit that you worry about that gets you in the end. None of my dead friends expected to die the way they did. :pighug::cheers:
It is all about the quality of life while you are alive. All of the forever chemicals we put in our bodies effects us in ways we and science don't fully understand.

I am so fucked up already I surely do not need to pile it on!

Hydro shop was pushing these lights really hard and told me my marshydro light was off brand :nono::doh:

Anyone heard of them? I had not :shrug:

Gavita is a well known brand of HID lamps and fixtures I am not familiar with the LEDs. Negative sellers turn me off and I generally do not buy from them. If a product is not as good don't even bring it up.

I don't remember who has the Jeep troubles?

RockAuto is a great source for parts.

2022-12-30_15-28-48.jpg

Reading the installation info: The system seems to have a lot of failure points. It may be prudent to use an experienced mechanic that will guarantee the system will function as designed when they are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back