Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am seeing that now reading about them.. He just rubbed me wrong when he talked crap on my marshydro light but I changed his tune very quick when I told him my setup he was like "oh yeah that will work" :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

also interesting fun fact since they cultivate they can't sell seeds :nono:
Haha you shoulda told him you grow autoflowers…..that’s usually good for some ignorance :rofl:

edit: we posted at the same time :rofl:

Oh yeah for sure... one thing that did surprise is he didn't talk carp on auto's:woohoo1:... Cause I asked are we talking photo's or auto's when he was saying it all boils down to wattage and yield... so then he asked me what I grew and he said "I love auto's":yoinks: :headbang:
Haha surprising….

:pass: Excellent, my friend. Took Duder for a hike in the hills earlier….smoking some doobers before it’s time to make carne asada tacos for dinner. How’s your day?
Loves me a good walk. Daaaang that sounds good. Now imma have to go get tacos. Going to try some of the double grape x grape crinkle that I fooked up cuz I wasn't home more than to "sleep" in like a month. Suuuure smells sweet tho. And I might need to do some mushrooms here in a minute as well :zen:.

Haha you shoulda told him you grow autoflowers…..that’s usually good for some ignorance :rofl:
:crying: I wondered how it was all gonna go when he says " you can get whatever you need to get started " then he goes "are you growing?" and i hesitated for a second..... I didn't say much just listened and asked questions :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah @Frank the Dank ... :pass: ...too many dooberz and you might Miss the page count.........cough..cough.....

:crying:
Screenshot_20221230_174345_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back