Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will also modify the "handles" on the bags so they do not pinch the bag closed and compress the soil when they need to be lifted out of the cabinet.

I ordered some 10" dia steel rings on amazon. They are the perfect dia to fit around the 3 gallon standard RS bag and the 5gal autoflower bag. I will secure the rings with zipties!

HOHIYA 6pc 10 Inch Metal Hoop Craft 4mm Wire Floral Wreath Macrame Gold Rings for Making Wedding Wreath Decor Dream Catcher and DIY Wall Hanging

1. HOHIYA 6pc 10 Inch Metal Hoop Craft 4mm Wire Floral Wreath Macrame Gold Rings for Making Wedding Wreath Decor Dream Catcher and DIY Wall Hanging

and here is a pic
IMG_20221230_170419.jpg

The hoop keeps the top round and doesn't "pinch" or "collapse" the top of the bag when picking it up be the handles.

Oh yea, gavita is legit. Pretty sure they were uk only there for awhile.
Yeah I am seeing that now reading about them.. He just rubbed me wrong when he talked crap on my marshydro light but I changed his tune very quick when I told him my setup he was like "oh yeah that will work" :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

also interesting fun fact since they cultivate they can't sell seeds :nono:

I ordered some 10" dia steel rings on amazon. They are the perfect dia to fit around the 3 gallon standard RS bag and the 5gal autoflower bag. I will secure the rings with zipties!

HOHIYA 6pc 10 Inch Metal Hoop Craft 4mm Wire Floral Wreath Macrame Gold Rings for Making Wedding Wreath Decor Dream Catcher and DIY Wall Hanging

1. HOHIYA 6pc 10 Inch Metal Hoop Craft 4mm Wire Floral Wreath Macrame Gold Rings for Making Wedding Wreath Decor Dream Catcher and DIY Wall Hanging

and here is a pic
View attachment 1551355

The hoop keeps the top round and doesn't "pinch" or "collapse" the top of the bag when picking it up be the handles.
I was wondering if you were supporting the tops of the bags with some kinda ring. Mine do the same stuff you pick it up by the handle and it deforms the potting mix

Yeah I am seeing that now reading about them.. He just rubbed me wrong when he talked crap on my marshydro light but I changed his tune very quick when I told him my setup he was like "oh yeah that will work" :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

also interesting fun fact since they cultivate they can't sell seeds :nono:
Sales people always wanna tell ya what you got isn't the newest latest greatest. I figure if it works and your happy with your results screw that noise

Sales people always wanna tell ya what you got isn't the newest latest greatest. I figure if it works and your happy with your results screw that noise

Oh yeah for sure... one thing that did surprise is he didn't talk carp on auto's:woohoo1:... Cause I asked are we talking photo's or auto's when he was saying it all boils down to wattage and yield... so then he asked me what I grew and he said "I love auto's":yoinks: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back