Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, 32*f, still on the first cup of joe, kitties all fed and pampered......

I have this nagging feeling I need to do something....

Afternoon @Talonxracer .... :pass: .sharing one.........

Did you put clothes on............?................:eyebrows:......stand at an open door...and if you feel a draught....it's probably clothes........:crying:

It's friday? Damn lost two days, thought it was Wednesday , that darn Unicorn again!

unicor.gif

:crying:

Yeah, my passion flowers along the fence are almost nothing but old vines now.

Mine is still growing...but me tomato got Hit.......:shrug:....gutted...but I don't get too attached at anything in winter....sometimes you Win...sometimes you don't.......

Afternoon @Talonxracer .... :pass: .sharing one.........

Did you put clothes on............?................:eyebrows:......stand at an open door...and if you feel a draught....it's probably clothes........:crying:
Now that is something I have to do,,, I wear suspenders most of the time and run around the house with the jeans unbuttoned and the fly down, I have to check for drafts BEFORE going outside or driving to town, :rofl: :headbang::rofl::headbang::rofl:

Morning @Talonxracer and the rest of the kittens.....oh so chilly at 51f this morning, 2nd cup almost done....quick peek in the cups shows me having to plant 7 later this morning so that's joyous....hoping I can pull off solo cup grows without much trouble, just have to see how the Osmocote works out in them....A little laundry to do is about it on the agenda....wife was bitchin about her tablet yesterday so ordered a couple chromebooks, one for her to use and one for me to figure out how to fix what she's gonna eventually mess up.

IMG_3984.JPG

Not so many on the beach today huh.......?......... :biggrin:

But we are sitting in the cafe and a family of four dragged a set of sunbeds out......and the Lady in the comany was on the beach with a bikini on...and a Fleece on top.......:crying:.....brave..brave.......and we both said English...........:d5:....

Cold it may be for us....but compared to the UK...sunbathing weather......:biggrin:

IMG_3982.JPG

I wouldn't know whether to put a lead on him....or a saddle.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back