Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. @4wiscoLegal420 How is the seedling? Did she break soil?
Lmao I was trying to get time to tell you, that grow you responded to is over. It hermied back in oct from me leaving the lights on. I do have a new one if you wanna check it out I'll link it in a reply to this

Last edited:
toms overzealous top dress:
1/8 cup insect frass
1/8 cup boogie brew base
1/4 cup craft blend
2 cups buildaflower
1 cup forest humus
1/8th cup high p bat guano
1 tbsp dolomite lime
1/8th cup grokashi
1/4 cup azomite

Lmao I was trying to get time to tell you, that grow you responded to is over. It hermied back in oct from me leaving the lights on. I do have a new one if you wanna check it out I'll link it in a reply to this
That's too funny.. and I was just thinking about the same thing how someone responded on my grow That's also finished. lol

toms over zealous top dress:
1/8 cup insect frass
1/8 cup boogie brew base
1/4 cup craft blend
2 cups buildaflower
1 cup forest humus
1/8th cup high p bat guano
1 tbsp dolomite lime
1/8th cup grokashi
1/4 cup azomite
Sounds like a good recipe @Tom Bombadil

That's too funny.. and I was just thinking about the same thing how someone responded on my grow That's also finished. lol
It would probably be easier if I indexed all my threadmarks but Im lazy. Feel free to look at the old one, it was going well until it wasnt lmao. This ones getting a little overwhelming as well. But in a drastically different way. Plants are too big

It would probably be easier if I indexed all my threadmarks but Im lazy. Feel free to look at the old one, it was going well until it wasnt lmao. This ones getting a little overwhelming as well. But in a drastically different way. Plants are too big
I was in that same boat last grow. Overcrowded I planted 5 autos in a 4x4. One plant was a 6 foot tall monster. Check it out if you like it's in my threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back