Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats new? i have been busy and not active.

Hey...everyone knows your workload getting all those presents delivered on time.......................................................But......man.....you havent even changed your Clothes..........:soak:.....I'm just praying you've washed..............Ditch the Santa suit.....:biggrin:

It smells so Bad it can go in the soil amendments recycling bin.....:crying:

Top of the morning to you @Mossy!
giphy.gif

Gawd....I nipped out to check the girls.............bbbrrr.........:coffee:...better wait until the sun is further up.......

IMG_3968.JPG

IMG_3972.JPG

One for @Bill.de.Cat ....:pass:...Lovely colour for this time of year...........but a bit Soft.
It gets knocked back each year just before flower....shame.....

What is everyone doing for NYE..........?

grinc.gif
..it is my least favourite day of the year....... :crying:.....an I'm not Grouchy..............................much..........:coffee:...

For me it is the time that everyone you chose not to bother with much all year wants to hug and kiss you like ou were their Best Friend.....

yuk...yuk...yuk.....Plague Spreaders......:crying:....Before we'd even heard of Covid.....

I've got a knackered immune system...if I pick up a winter bug at this time of year I can be reacting until Spring......so I stay in....until the Huggy phaze has passed....:biggrin:...like ALL January.........Avoid Humans...carry a Pitchfork.....

:crying:

NYE traditionally hubby goes out to the pub.....comes back senseless......in bed before 8pm.....and I stay up past midnight simply coz the dogs will be hysterical with the fireworks.........:pass:...

Anyone doing anything Better......?....:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back