Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1551093

Not so many on the beach today huh.......?......... :biggrin:

But we are sitting in the cafe and a family of four dragged a set of sunbeds out......and the Lady in the comany was on the beach with a bikini on...and a Fleece on top.......:crying:.....brave..brave.......and we both said English...........:d5:....

Cold it may be for us....but compared to the UK...sunbathing weather......:biggrin:

View attachment 1551094

I wouldn't know whether to put a lead on him....or a saddle.....:biggrin:
Is that a scottish wolfhound.....Ive always wanted one

Is that a scottish wolfhound.....Ive always wanted one

Irish.......and the photo doesn't do him Justice..... he is the size of a pony......and Totally Chilled.

The cafe is always full of dogs and dog walkers....... :headbang: ...that is why we started going there.

Now that is something I have to do,,, I wear suspenders most of the time and run around the house with the jeans unbuttoned and the fly down, I have to check for drafts BEFORE going outside or driving to town, :rofl: :headbang::rofl::headbang::rofl:
That’s what my wife is for… lol let’s me know when the barn door is open

Irish.......and the photo doesn't do him Justice..... he is the size of a pony......and Totally Chilled.

The cafe is always full of dogs and dog walkers....... :headbang: ...that is why we started going there.
Either way. Basically the same breed from what I can tell. I love BIG dogs. Had a St. Bernard growimg up but when my brother was born we had to give him to a family friend. Too allergic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back