Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is still growing...but me tomato got Hit.......:shrug:....gutted...but I don't get too attached at anything in winter....sometimes you Win...sometimes you don't.......
I fully expect them to come back when spring hits and being bare will make it easier to trim back. Got 2 people wanting fruits to plant to fill in some space at their places so I'll do a walk later to gather.

wife was bitchin about her tablet yesterday so ordered a couple chromebooks, one for her to use and one for me to figure out how to fix what she's gonna eventually mess up.

:rofl: :crying: :rofl:

Now that is something I have to do,,, I wear suspenders most of the time and run around the house with the jeans unbuttoned and the fly down, I have to check for drafts BEFORE going outside or driving to town, :rofl: :headbang::rofl::headbang::rofl:

Hubby the same.......:crying:...I have a Checklist for him before he leaves the house.

When we were on holiday I used to say to him say Fruit...before we left the house......

He'd say Fruit....and I'd say....you've forgotten to put your front teeth in......... again..........:crying:

View attachment 1551093

Not so many on the beach today huh.......?......... :biggrin:

But we are sitting in the cafe and a family of four dragged a set of sunbeds out......and the Lady in the comany was on the beach with a bikini on...and a Fleece on top.......:crying:.....brave..brave.......and we both said English...........:d5:....

Cold it may be for us....but compared to the UK...sunbathing weather......:biggrin:

View attachment 1551094

I wouldn't know whether to put a lead on him....or a saddle.....:biggrin:
Now that's one big puppy!

wife was bitchin about her tablet yesterday so ordered a couple chromebooks, one for her to use and one for me to figure out how to fix what she's gonna eventually mess up.

Full System Restore...... :biggrin: ...you've got no idea how many times hubby has had to do that...on his...not mine...I dont Fiddle with mine...

:angel:

Good morning hope it's off to a good start. I seriously need coffee!!!

coffee.gif

Pots Hot..........:headbang:.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back