Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 1/2 years til retirement, I am so ready!

FB_IMG_1672345540120.jpg

Are you two sleeping on memory foam? If not, get some. I've utilized memory foam for a longggg time. I love it.
Thanks man I boo coo appreciate it.
It's my in my neck and I am using a memory foam pillow. Your right when shit gets cranked up I can lay flat on my back for a few hours and everything kinda cranks back down to a happier place.
Don't feel bad for me though there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm going for surgery 2nd week Jan. He's the chief of nuerosurgery.
We've got some of the top hospitals here. My mom (hahaha yes I said it) was an OR nurse for 35 years. She's already called her OR nursing friends theyve worked with him and recommended him highly. This is going away come hell or high water. I just wanted to wish him well.

Thanks man I boo coo appreciate it.
It's my in my neck and I am using a memory foam pillow. Your right when shit gets cranked up I can lay flat on my back for a few hours and everything kinda cranks back down to a happier place.
Don't feel bad for me though there's a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm going for surgery 2nd week Jan. He's the chief of nuerosurgery.
We've got some of the top hospitals here. My mom (hahaha yes I said it) was an OR nurse for 35 years. She's already called her OR nursing friends theyve worked with him and recommended him highly. This is going away come hell or high water. I just wanted to wish him well.
I heard sex relieves stress and pain, dont know this first hand though, I'm married.

Well there goes that bonus wife’s been having issue with her jeep suspension… so she took it to the dealer and it turns out the compressor is shot and over heating:wall: They want 4k to fix it 2800$ just for the compressor :yoinks::nono::cuss: my mood just went to shit :grump: :pass:
Not covered by any warranty I'm guessing? Can you trade it in at another dealer for a new one? Might only be a couple $ a month more :shrug:

Not covered by any warranty I'm guessing? Can you trade it in at another dealer for a new one? Might only be a couple $ a month more :shrug:
Yup out of warranty but we might purchase a extended warranty which will cover this zero deductible plus 4 yrs coverage for about the same price… not looking to trade it yet we only had it couple years and bought used… Also with the car market right now I don’t wanna buy another one

So funny story. I ain't really been able to ride my bike since the fall round up in Sept with some shit going on. But that weekend me and the wife jump on the bike from the campground, cut thru Mass thru NH and sideways up into Vt.
We're tooling up Vt Rt 100 which is an amazing road, doing a nice easy 55 along the river. It's a pissa cutta of a day like 72 degrees, sunny and people jumping into the river along the roadside.
All of a sudden this FUCKING bee somehow manages to fly up my pants past my boots. Don't ask me how it's a bitch just pulling them over the boots.
I feel this FUCKING thing crawling up my leg and the little fucker stings me. I'm thinking#$#@#$ Bee!!!!!
Then the fucker stings me again and I'm like holy shit it's a wasp.
I screech over to the breakdown, fly off the bike and whip off my pants. My wife's looking at me like wtf.
But the best part was the look on the faces of the people in their cars shooting by what with me in my skivvies jumping up and down like I'm looney tunes waving my pants in the air.
I was laughing my ass off it was so funny.
:crying:

Last edited:
hey guys, just wanted to drop in the chat for a minute to ask those that have done grows with 3g and 5g pots... how much was yield impacted. Upgraded to a 4x8 tent this month and am on the fence of 12-15 3gallons or 8-10 5gallons. The intent is to get more variety of meds on the shelf but at the same time keeping more than a few ounces stored. Right now Im leaning to the 8-10 5gallons as im used to growing with 5gal and knowing what my yield expectancy should be. but would go 3gal if it seemed smarter over time. preciate any advice on it.

lots of variables like how much do you want to water and what media… I can yield the same from 3 gallon with coco as a 5 gallon with soil but everyone’s grow will be different.. I personally wouldn’t do soil in anything less then 5 gallon:goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back