Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard sex relieves stress and pain, dont know this first hand though, I'm married.
So these 3 couples (1 old, 1 middle aged, 1 young) walk into the Catholic church wanting to get married but they been living in sin.
The priest says look go home dont have sex for a month. If you can do that your in.
So a month goes by and the priest says to the old couple how'd you do? The old guys says ahhh we're just in it for the company we didn't do anything. Bingo they're in.
He looks at the middle aged couple. The guy says well... The 1st week I wanted to but she didn't, the 2nd week she wanted to but I didn't. 3rd week we both did so we had sex once.
The priest says I appreciate your honesty welcome back into the church.
He turns to the young kid. The kids says father... The first day was absolute FUCKING hell. The 2nd day she bent over the frig right in front of me and I absolutely HAD to have her right there and then.
The priest is astonished and says I admire your honesty but I gotta tell you your banned from the church.
The kid looks over unfazed and says that's alright father were banned from the supermarket too.
Hahaha

Well there goes that bonus wife’s been having issue with her jeep suspension… so she took it to the dealer and it turns out the compressor is shot and over heating:wall: They want 4k to fix it 2800$ just for the compressor :yoinks::nono::cuss: my mood just went to shit :grump: :pass:
That system needs to be FULLY evaluated! More than likely, there's a leak and/or level sensor problem. The filter could just be clogged. So many things can go wrong.
There are aftermarket pump mfg

That system needs to be FULLY evaluated! More than likely, there's a leak and/or level sensor problem. The filter could just be clogged. So many things can go wrong.
There are aftermarket pump mfg
That’s what I said but the mechanic swears it is the compressor faulty and overheating… says he’s done a few of them and they have since updated the compressor… Trust me I hear you not fully convinced myself

That’s what I said but the mechanic swears it is the compressor faulty and overheating… says he’s done a few of them and they have since updated the compressor… Trust me I hear you not fully convinced myself
So if I understand correctly...
Your compressor failed, it's not an uncommon occurrence, they've seen it B4 and there's now an upgraded compressor (cause the old ones a shit design). There no recall or technical service bulliten.
But the Moco now wants top dollar in parts and labor to replace thier shitty compressor.

Are you sure this ain't a Harley (they all make that noise) dealership?

Is it possible that there’s condensation in the system that’s freezing up? Happened on a trailblazer SS I used to have. Super annoying lol

So if I understand correctly...
Your compressor failed, it's not an uncommon occurrence, they've seen it B4 and there's now an upgraded compressor (cause the old ones a shit design). There no recall or technical service bulliten.
But the Moco now wants top dollar in parts and labor to replace thier shitty compressor.

Are you sure this ain't a Harley (they all make that noise) dealership?

It doesn't matter the brand or type machine had the same issues at john deere dealership...

Is it possible that there’s condensation in the system that’s freezing up? Happened on a trailblazer SS I used to have. Super annoying lol
Definetly possibility and a thought of mine... I questioned her many times on the phone.. We haven't done anything yet but need to decided what were going to do... the biggest issue is SHE took it to dealer and talked to them I am playing middle man right now :wall: I agree with everyone of you:biggrin::d5::vibe:

I thought from what I researched that this system wasn't the same as the ram trucks that were known for issue's in the cold but I guess not

It doesn't matter the brand or type machine had the same issues at john deere dealership...

Defiantly possibility and a thought of mine... I questioned her many times on the phone.. We haven't done anything yet but need to decided what were going to do... the biggest issue is SHE took it to dealer and talked to them I am playing middle man right now :wall: I agree with everyone of you:biggrin::d5::vibe:

I thought from what I researched that this system wasn't the same as the ram trucks that were known for issue's in the cold but I guess not
Don't know what kind of jeep you got but this article says it should only be about $200 in labor to change the compressor and a decent diy mechanic should be able to do it :shrug:

Definetly possibility and a thought of mine... I questioned her many times on the phone.. We haven't done anything yet but need to decided what were going to do... the biggest issue is SHE took it to dealer and talked to them I am playing middle man right now :wall: I agree with everyone of you:biggrin::d5::vibe:

Personally, I would consider the weather conditions, when it started acting up. Only in freezing weather? Do the issues go away once the Jeep is warm? Does the compressor sound different than normal. Does the suspension perform normally once warm?

just trying to help brainstorm:pass:

So funny story. I ain't really been able to ride my bike since the fall round up in Sept with some shit going on. But that weekend me and the wife jump on the bike from the campground, cut thru Mass thru NH and sideways up into Vt.
We're tooling up Vt Rt 100 which is an amazing road, doing a nice easy 55 along the river. It's a pissa cutta of a day like 72 degrees, sunny and people jumping into the river along the roadside.
All of a sudden this FUCKING bee somehow manages to fly up my pants past my boots. Don't ask me how it's a bitch just pulling them over the boots.
I feel this FUCKING thing crawling up my leg and the little fucker stings me. I'm thinking#$#@#$ Bee!!!!!
Then the fucker stings me again and I'm like holy shit it's a wasp.
I screech over to the breakdown, fly off the bike and whip off my pants. My wife's looking at me like wtf.
But the best part was the look on the faces of the people in their cars shooting by what with me in my skivvies jumping up and down like I'm looney tunes waving my pants in the air.
I was laughing my ass off it was so funny.
:crying:
Years ago I was sitting on the toilet at work and somehow a bee crawled into my shorts, when I pulled up my pants, I thought andre the giant kicked me in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back